STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Should rename this thread.........the official making staying in shape harder than it has to be thread vol excuses not go to the gym today.

People are over thinking things nutrient timing doesnt matter insulin spike is bs, intermittent fasting while works isnt necessary and u dont need it to lose weight

Idk why I even come in here anymore smh

Smell ya later

The reason people are talking about all this is because they (myself included) want to get the very most out of the hard work they're putting in every day. There aren't many people in here talking about not wanting to workout.

If you don't want to be around people trying to improve themselves, head on out of here.

you want to get the most out of your workouts read a book abt nutrition not a net forum w/ bro science (at best)

and to let ya in on some info theres no secret way to build muscle just hard work and a good diet and theres no "shortcuts"

Lunch #2 today

1/2 cup brown rice
5 oz baked chicken quarter
4 oz salmon stakelet

Keep this thread positive guys!!!

you want to get the most out of your workouts read a book abt nutrition not a net forum w/ bro science (at best)

and to let ya in on some info theres no secret way to build muscle just hard work and a good diet and theres no "shortcuts"

No one in here is looking for shortcuts. This magical book "abt nutrition" that you speak of doesn't exist. We all work hard and diet well, that doesn't mean we can't discuss/ask questions/look for subtle ways to optimize our results. :rolleyes

Lol not sure if you're trollin or not but there's no book that has all the answers. There's also no one method that works for everyone - that's why I come here to see what other people have done and what works for them. If that's looking for a shortcut then you sound about as logical as somebody referencing their "escape goat"

Kobeforthreebang is basically sayin there is no need for this thread.

By his logic, no niketalk threads should exist. We shouldn't have online forums, we shouldn't be discussing anything.

Everything is in school textbooks, we should all just go to the library and read every book in the building to learn everything we need to know about life, and avoid all online and real life social interaction about our hobbies and interests.

Meth, delete Niketalk. We don't need it anymore! This genius has given us the best way to go about life!

Thanks bro!
BRB Going to library to read every book and avoid discussing anything with any other human being.

Last edited:
lol why doesnt dude just compile a list of the people he is talking about. The only people who ask about nutrition stuff is first time posters in here. Most of the active posters mainly ask questions about if someone has tried a product or workout. in the 200+ days I've been on my journey I have only missed cardio no more than 4-5 times and never missed a day of weights.

Kobeforthreebang is basically sayin there is no need for this thread.

By his logic, no niketalk threads should exist. We shouldn't have online forums, we shouldn't be discussing anything.

Everything is in school textbooks, we should all just go to the library and read every book in the building to learn everything we need to know about life, and avoid all online and real life social interaction about our hobbies and interests.

Meth, delete Niketalk. We don't need it anymore! This genius has given us the best way to go about life!

Thanks bro!
BRB Going to library to read every book and avoid discussing anything with any other human being.

Haha taking It to the extreme but nice try

lol why doesnt dude just compile a list of the people he is talking about. The only people who ask about nutrition stuff is first time posters in here. Most of the active posters mainly ask questions about if someone has tried a product or workout. in the 200+ days I've been on my journey I have only missed cardio no more than 4-5 times and never missed a day of weights.

No One in particular im aiming at but everytime I come in here its people asking the same stupid questions if u would just google search something it can stop the debate on if creatine will cause bloat and If I need to take it with gatorade etc. and im all down for motivation but Its not motivational to say u just had a cheat month and know your going to go hard next week. not only does no one care u need to work on your will power of u having cheat days everyday

I take training serious and people looking for easy ways or not willing to do a little research by themselves pisses me off

No One in particular im aiming at but everytime I come in here its people asking the same stupid questions if u would just google search something it can stop the debate on if creatine will cause bloat and If I need to take it with gatorade etc. and im all down for motivation but Its not motivational to say u just had a cheat month and know your going to go hard next week. not only does no one care u need to work on your will power of u having cheat days everyday

I take training serious and people looking for easy ways or not willing to do a little research by themselves pisses me off

I thought u were leaving

I just started working out again. Monday to be exact. I cheaped out and bought some Body Fortress Whey.
Bad idea. I've had explosive diarrhea since yesterday. :lol:
I've taken GNC 100% whey in the past and never had a problem like this before.
But i've also heard ON is good stuff also.
Anybody ever had stomach problems with ON?
I gotta run...

-J-

I just started working out again. Monday to be exact. I cheaped out and bought some Body Fortress Whey.
Bad idea. I've had explosive diarrhea since yesterday. :lol:
I've taken GNC 100% whey in the past and never had a problem like this before.
But i've also heard ON is good stuff also.
Anybody ever had stomach problems with ON?
I gotta run...

-J-

I recently switched (last week) from GNC's grosly overpriced amp 60 to ordering ON from BB...

I'll never go back to GNC.

I got extreme chocolate and Mocha Cappuccino. Both in my opinion are great flavors.

This late growth spurt :pimp:

Helping me lean my body out on top of doing cardio here and there

I'm trying to isolate body parts and work on a different one each day, doing a few exercises for each.
I know to build mass I have to do low reps, heavy weights, but how do I keep myself from getting fatigued?
For example, today I started out with incline, then moved on to flys, and the next exercise was flat bench but that point
I could barely finish my second set. Suggestions?

What's in there? How was it? I'm looking to make more green shakes, more veggies and less fruits. 

Kale, spinach, cucumber, ginger, oats, pineapple(or apple), almond butter, whey, frozen strawberries & blueberries

I dig it... Although its not all about taste for me

I'll be trying this in a couple days. All I need are the frozen dark cherries.

Started making it 15 seconds after seeing you post it. I was unsure of what snack to make, yours was literally timely :lol:

I don't have cherries but do have frozen mixed berries, went with those

As always, scaled out. Macros:

This is the milk I was speaking of. The subtle taste of coconut made me cop a case. This trumps all other milks as far as taste, others I usually have to go sweetened. Not this one.

I'm trying to isolate body parts and work on a different one each day, doing a few exercises for each.
I know to build mass I have to do low reps, heavy weights, but how do I keep myself from getting fatigued?
For example, today I started out with incline, then moved on to flys, and the next exercise was flat bench but that point
I could barely finish my second set. Suggestions?

More rest in between sets? Lower weight? I don't know about everyone else but I prefer starting with flat bench since its more of a compound/core workout then the others.

To make up for missing Tuesday, and Wednesday being a cardio day I did both my lifts and HIIT cardio. I split my 30 mins in half and sandwiched my lifts in between, felt great.

Today I added 15m after lifting, again, great results.

I think I will be doing this often now :smokin

I saw this at the gym today and had to take a creeper video. Things like this just boggle my mind. This isn't even relatively close to being considered a squat.

If someone could embed this for me, that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom