STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hate people like you. If someone is swole af it is because of steroids, not the hard work they put in.
btw JChambers do you even lift.

Tried the orange mango assault pre-workout today... Loved the taste and energy it gave me. Tastes waaaay better than craze.

I like Assault for that clean energy but it doesn't compare to Craze IMO!

Had to come off Craze as it was giving me mad anxiety :smh: Never had that with any other product or any history of it

Last edited:
killed my legs yesterday. Felt good. Squats - Bar x 15, 135lb x 10, 185lbs x 8, 225lbs x 6, 315lbs x 4, 315lbs x 3 :smh: (couldn't get the forth), Then came down did 225lbs x 6, 225lb x 6, 135lbs x 16 i usually try to just go til i can't anymore on the last set.
Deadlifts 135lbs x 10, 225lbs x 6, 275lbs x 6, 315lbs x 4, 315lbs x 4, 225lbs x 8 135lbs x 10

At this point wanted to die...but did weighted step ups holding 50lb DBs really worked my grip and was doing some shrugs too in between reps.

Back and Bi's today. Need to start upping the cardio though. Getting way too winded during soccer games

Last edited:
Is it beneficial to have such a huge gap in weight difference between sets?... 1st set 135lbs and the second almost 100lbs more...?

Is it beneficial to have such a huge gap in weight difference between sets?... 1st set 135lbs and the second almost 100lbs more...?

the 135 was just a warm up im assuming. I do the same when i squat 135 the straight to 225 and work from there

the 135 was just a warm up im assuming. I do the same when i squat 135 the straight to 225 and work from there

Yeah just a warm up for me not to sound like a doosh (yep thats how i spell it) but 135lb is light 225lb isn't too much of a struggle. I normally seperate DL day and Squats day to get legs 2 times a week and i usually have a "working set" of DL's around 355. But i was dead yesterday after squats so i just stayed at 315.

or just mix whey with milk, it will taste amazing and well yea its perfect :lol:
While I do agree, I like casein before bed occasionally. Helps me avoid savaging everything in sight, especially since I typically leave the gym around 9 pm.

My wife got this fancy scale which measures body fat and water weight, I got 14% body fat, I seriously thought I was higher, also a water weight of 60% which is pretty high...

those things are NOT accurate... AT ALL :lol:
Yep complete waste of money.

Went to work yesterday on chest and tris. Was short on time so abs got left out. May just toss them in today or do some planks. Never really believed in getting to fancy with core training anyways. I don't understand how some folks do 'em everyday. Insane.

killed my legs yesterday. Felt good. Squats - Bar x 15, 135lb x 10, 185lbs x 8, 225lbs x 6, 315lbs x 4, 315lbs x 3
mean.gif
(couldn't get the forth), Then came down did 225lbs x 6, 225lb x 6, 135lbs x 16 i usually try to just go til i can't anymore on the last set.
Deadlifts 135lbs x 10, 225lbs x 6, 275lbs x 6, 315lbs x 4, 315lbs x 4, 225lbs x 8 135lbs x 10

At this point wanted to die...but did weighted step ups holding 50lb DBs really worked my grip and was doing some shrugs too in between reps.

Back and Bi's today. Need to start upping the cardio though. Getting way too winded during soccer games
Good stuff..u do what i do..start light..go heavy..then back light again

Great work Alter you look more than 200 to me.

Looks like you've been doing this awhile. Hard work pays off. 

Some motivation for you suckas!

not motivated, everyone knows that angle is the best for looking like you have abs

judging from your arms/delts, youre flexing as hard as you can with your abs/obliques and that angle makes you look ripped

if you posted some beautiful goddesses then i would be motivated to say the least

Went to work yesterday on chest and tris. Was short on time so abs got left out. May just toss them in today or do some planks. Never really believed in getting to fancy with core training anyways. I don't understand how some folks do 'em everyday. Insane.
i used to do them everyday, idk

if you dont go crazy with reps i think its beneficial, i did like a 3/20 thing and my core was bullet proof

now i dont do any abs because i started deadlifting and squatting around summer last year and i read thats plenty core training, im about to go back to doing core tho

not motivated, everyone knows that angle is the best for looking like you have abs

judging from your arms/delts, youre flexing as hard as you can with your abs/obliques and that angle makes you look ripped

if you posted some beautiful goddesses then i would be motivated to say the least
True about that angle..but dude still has a solid chest and vascularity..dude isnt big but deff is in shape

Yo, crossfit at 6am is tough. The fact that we did "Barbara" makes it worse.

5 rounds with 3 min rest in between each round of

20 pullups

30 pushups

40 situps

50 air squats

Any suggestions for a good creatine brand? And which is better creatine powder or capsule? My friend can get me celltech creatine powder 6lbs for 75 dollars, should i get it?

Any suggestions for a good creatine brand? And which is better creatine powder or capsule? My friend can get me celltech creatine powder 6lbs for 75 dollars, should i get it?

why are u poking at the dude? let him live. i think he looks great. with all the crap going on in this world, the least we could do is spread positivity. We are SUPPOSED to be a "community". smh :smh:

Props Alter Ego. Please post those meal plans though!

Last edited:

why are u poking at the dude? let him live. i think he looks great. with all the crap going on in this world, the least we could do is spread positivity. We are SUPPOSED to be a "community". smh :smh:

Props Alter Ego. Please post those meal plans though!
homie said "some motivation for you suckas"

its not motivation at all for me, maybe if i was a cream puff or really fat, then yea, but for someone who already looks good with my clothes off, that isnt going to motivate me

Some motivation for you suckas!

Yup, you just said all that bout that dude b. Think about that for a sec.

Tastes waaaay better than craze.

i dunno. pineapple passion fruit, strawberry swirl, blackberry tea, cherry bombergranate and apple pie craze all taste great to me and provide much better effects than assault for me.

also, if i looked like the alter ego dude, i'd be happy. no amount of lighting, angles or even photoshop would make me look like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom