STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That Dymatize Elite XT seems like a good deal. 4lbs for $30. Might look into that. I had 3, 2lb tubs of Cellucor and its almost done already. I usually have 2 meals a day, and about 6 servings of shakes. Sometimes its only cause of convenience.

Anyways, hit 315 on the DL today. 
pimp.gif
 3 nice reps. Feelsgoodman.

Hows Dymatize whey? I need something cheap and has a lot of servings. Im tempted to get the ON Graham Cracker flavor, but you know ON prices...

My boobs hurt. They great way too much over the past year. Like one whole size. Has anyone heard of any success stories when it comes down to reducing your boobs by working out?

bought the ON creatine.

Whens the best time to use it? i work out at night, so would it make sense for me to drink it in the morning?
Also do i have to do the "loading" phase? was reading on BB to not do it.

bought the ON creatine.

Whens the best time to use it? i work out at night, so would it make sense for me to drink it in the morning?
Also do i have to do the "loading" phase? was reading on BB to not do it.

no loading and honestly you can take it anytime during the day so its up to you. You can take it in the morning, afternoon, before or after workout.

Just ordered the 5lb tub of Extreme Milk Chocolate ON Whey and it should be here Wednesday
smokin.gif
Mocha Frappuccino (Cappuccino?) is that crack. 
pimp.gif
 Hands down best tasting protein ive ever had.

On another note, the hell is up with BB's pricing? A 3.3lb tub of ON whey is $40 ($80 reg), and a 5lb is $53 ($75 reg).

I really want the Graham Cracker flavor, but im not spending $40 on a 3.3lb tub when for $13 more I can get a 5lb tub.

Last edited:
those "regular" prices are stupid and never mean anything :lol:

and are you serious with the cappuccino thing? i swear ive only heard it from you and maybe someone else on here.

dont really see many people at my gym do clean and press only on youtube and tv. Tonight saw a trainer do 225 like it was lightweight just for demonstration. He said 315 is what usually does :x\

Seeing somebody hold 225lbs in the air looks a lot more crazy in real life than on screen.

Last edited:
those "regular" prices are stupid and never mean anything
laugh.gif

and are you serious with the cappuccino thing? i swear ive only heard it from you and maybe someone else on here.
Dont know how to explain, but you know how with whatever flavor protein you have, it always has that "protein" taste. I hope that makes sense, but the mocha ON doesnt taste like that. Its amazing honestly. It has a pretty high rating on BB too. Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl had a good rating too, its good but I expected better. It still has that "dammit its still taste like protein" taste...if that makes sense.

I know the regular prices dont mean anything, I just thought it was weird that regular priced 3.3lb tub is like $5 more than the 5lb. 
laugh.gif

Tried the orange mango assault pre-workout today... Loved the taste and energy it gave me. Tastes waaaay better than craze.

Back
Top Bottom