STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I got at least 3 times a day, sometimes even more. I'm thinking I need to start taking more probiotics. My stomach is always making noise, not the hungry growls but lower ab area. Just annoying really. Anyone else get this?

Ive been off my research game lately.

Will creatine help with recovery? If not, what does? Should I get some glutamine and BCAA's?

Also, which pre-workout is the "best"? Not jittery, palpitations or itchyness. I used some ON samples, and they were alright. I did feel a little boost. I only know of of jack3d and C4, may get the C4 just to try it out with a friends discount. Comes out to $21.

Will creatine help with recovery? If not, what does? Should I get some glutamine and BCAA's?

Also, which pre-workout is the "best"? Not jittery, palpitations or itchyness. I used some ON samples, and they were alright. I did feel a little boost. I only know of of jack3d and C4, may get the C4 just to try it out with a friends discount. Comes out to $21.
I've been used Jack3d micro.  No itchyness at all.  no jitters either

I want everyone to be mature and answer this. How often do you go to the bathroom? #2. Are you regular? Are you going everyday?

I almost asked this question the other day. I've had stomach issues in the past, appendicitis and bowel obstructions due to appendicitis. I wasn't regular til I started eating Activia and being real active in the gym. Even when I'm not at the gym, because I'm constantly walking around in school it keeps me regular. Now the consistency is mad weird. I remember eating chicken breast and salad for about 2 weeks straight and it wasn't coming out like before. I almost feel like there was no fat in it. **** was weird. TMI? :lol:

Last edited:
swerve - try craze. it's much more than caffeine and if you are a responder to it, you will have some of the best workouts you ever had. try to get some samples first. no beta alanine tingles either.

Last edited:
Breakfast

"Omelet" + Turkey Kielbasa on English Muffin (Little Jelly and a Little Screaming Hornets Hot Sauce)
Shake (Almond milk, Strawberry, Banana, Fresh Ginger)

I want everyone to be mature and answer this. How often do you go to the bathroom? #2. Are you regular? Are you going everyday?

I go every single day.

Leg day. Really just working on the basic power movements today, squats and deadlifts. throw in some power cleans. just going for mass and strength in this ham hocks.

Theres this new stuff that came out about 5-6 months ago called BUZZ..bb.com doesnt sell it yet and u have to buy it direct from their site for like $45 but ive heard its the best there is..the reviews ive seen were all 9/10-9.5/10

Suppose to also be great for pump and vascularity..havent tried it yet but i plan too

mean.gif
Pointless

Leg day. Really just working on the basic power movements today, squats and deadlifts. throw in some power cleans. just going for mass and strength in this ham hocks.

My leg day has become doing 4 exercices.

Squats super set with lunges
Leg press superset with Calf presses

Quick, focus on strenghth

Man I don't know how you guys superset squats with anything if your going ATG and pushing heavy weight. I'm usually repping 90-95% of my 1RM.

My leg day is simple: squats, leg press, RDL and calf raise. I was blessed with beastly calves and quads/hammys so i aint trying to go all crazy.

Last edited:
Man I don't know how you guys superset squats with anything if your going ATG and pushing heavy weight. I'm usually repping 90-95% of my 1RM.

My leg day is simple: squats, leg press, RDL and calf raise. I was blessed with beastly calves and quads/hammys so i aint trying to go all crazy.

Squats, seated calves, lunges, standing calve, Stiff leg deads. I can't super set anything on leg day.

Cardio only today though its glorious outside (windy but nice). Get in 3 miles or so... chest tomorrow

Damb apparel can get expensive!...I used to think 2 pairs of jogging shorts were enough :lol:

Just got some Pro Combat leggings on sale to wear underneath, properly doing squats has done a number on my shins...lol

"You kinda want it? Then you'll quit, if you want it you'll get it."

Dont know if thats the exact quote (probably not) but
pimp.gif

Also "You're already in pain, might as well get a reward for it."

Repped for the vid, going ham on back day Sunday.

Damb apparel can get expensive!...I used to think 2 pairs of jogging shorts were enough :lol:

Just got some Pro Combat leggings on sale to wear underneath, properly doing squats has done a number on my shins...lol

Deadlifts?

Back
Top Bottom