STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

tokes99 tokes99 you pull up to your gym and see this… you okay with it? :lol:

ain’t this the bruhdda that booted out the spot for squating the bleachers at that influencer gym 🤣🤣🤣

as long the gym is cool with it & i’m/people are not in the damage radius i’d probably hang back to see how long cuz could actually keep with it 😂😂😂

*yea that’s him 🤣

Last edited:
ain’t this the bruhdda that booted out the spot for squating the bleachers at that influencer gym 🤣🤣🤣

as long the gym is cool with it & i’m/people are not in the damage radius i’d probably hang back to see how long cuz could actually keep with it 😂😂😂

*yea that’s him 🤣

he auditioning to be like Axel from Twisted Metal.

Attachments

• axel.jpg
    axel.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,440
last week I was eating and a piece of my tooth randomly chipped off..Went to the dentist and he said 2 of my fillings cracked. He was trying to figure out how both broke at the same time, came to the conclusion that I bite down when I’m at the gym. Been noticing it a lot now and trying not to do it. Pretty much anytime I had to go hard doing something i was biting down

Just a warning for y’all, this **** hurts a lot :smh:

I want to start boxing again but my current split is 8 days on and 3 days off

M- arms, back, abs
T- legs, abs
W - chest shoulders abs
TH - cardio
Repeat the cycle, then 3 days off

I'm loving this current cycle since I have less Doms but I really want to start boxing again..any suggestions of how I can fit in maybe 30 min of boxing a few times of week with this current split without burning out?

last week I was eating and a piece of my tooth randomly chipped off..Went to the dentist and he said 2 of my fillings cracked. He was trying to figure out how both broke at the same time, came to the conclusion that I bite down when I’m at the gym. Been noticing it a lot now and trying not to do it. Pretty much anytime I had to go hard doing something i was biting down

Just a warning for y’all, this **** hurts a lot
giphy.gif

I want to start boxing again but my current split is 8 days on and 3 days off

M- arms, back, abs
T- legs, abs
W - chest shoulders abs
TH - cardio
Repeat the cycle, then 3 days off

I'm loving this current cycle since I have less Doms but I really want to start boxing again..any suggestions of how I can fit in maybe 30 min of boxing a few times of week with this current split without burning out?

1) Looks kinda like the Lee Haney split. Your split seems fairly suboptimal but if you enjoy it. *shrugs*
yeshrug.png

2) Maybe remove the cardio day and change it into a boxing day? Cardio can be split up after weights on back and chest days. Remove abs from those days as well.
ld.png

and this is why you don't use clamps.

Happened to me a few times in my days of lifting heavy. Never had the bar roll towards my neck though. Always went in the opposite direction. Usually I'd just end up with a red mark on my side for a few days and that was about it.

slow motion, only down around 10bs from the start of the year, been slacking on the protein…was supposed to be a squat day but got to the gym off schedule & the racks were full so did some trap bar stuff, form was a bit shaky tho 😮‍💨

Today I tried to make a song with the sounds of my dribbles. I call this one... "1, 2, 3, 4..." lol

The fall out almost always goes exactly like this:

“You cool if I work in right? Aight bet”.

A little respect and tact goes a long way, but at the end of they day I’m not waiting while equipment goes unused. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom