STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You know this wasn't the first time nor will it be last time this clown is gonna try this. We got some sad, pathetic *** dry dicks out here among us. Probably an Andrew Tate fan.

What was he even trying to do? Just fondle her? Pathetic ...

Anyways, something lighthearted...

How does that bar even slip out of his hands like that? I’m not pushing 4 wheels without a spotter either unless that’s a weight that I’m comfortably repping.
Wasn’t even suicide grip.

Lucky that thing didn’t land on something important like a rib or his sternum.

Also, if he was gonna go no spot, shoulda had no clips.

The grip was the first thing I looked at on the second view. Oddly enough suicide grip feels more comfortable to me but I’ve been forcing myself to use a conventional grip since I’ve started bringing my son to the gym with me.

How does that bar even slip out of his hands like that? I’m not pushing 4 wheels without a spotter either unless that’s a weight that I’m comfortably repping.

Wasn’t even suicide grip.

Lucky that thing didn’t land on something important like a rib or his sternum.

Also, if he was gonna go no spot, shoulda had no clips.

lifting heavy is risky like that…even tho i have seen a few clips of similar things happening on benchpress, seems like a freak/rare occurrence…he seemed fairly comfortable with the weight, attempting benching 405 can’t really be taken for jokes, so i imagine he was not too worried about failure…it happens so fast even with spotters no way they can react in time to catch the bar before it hits the person under the bar, going without clips probably doesn’t necessarily change the initial impact, other than having a better grip would there be some way he could have prevented this?

It is windy but warm here this morning in San Antonio. I decided to dribble, do layups, and some light shooting. A little every day eventually adds up.

mqdefault.jpg

This happened to me as well..

Back
Top Bottom