STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

@luckyluchiano he probably looks like a beast if he ever went on a cut

Yea i remember his transformation was wild

from a gym selfie he took

images (11).jpeg

How can such tiny feet suppirt all dem muskles he got?

Bro built like
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
eh…i wonder tho, them group fitness/yoga classes are packed at the gyms i go to 🤣🤣🤣, even with more women getting in on these weights definitely see more women, typically older, in those classes

That’s why she’s telling bro what to do. She’s old.

Wow.
How long that take?
What were your struggles?

Bro turned into Oscar Issac

EVkBdt_WoAM7EqI (1).jpeg
It’s funny you mention that because I took a picture of him from dune to my barber when I started growing out my beard :rofl:

About 7 months between the two pics. It was pretty much smooth sailing up until the end of December. That’s when the hunger started kicking in big time. I guess since I had a lot of body fat to lose in the early span of the cut I didn’t feel it as much. I’m also starting to finally notice a little bit of strength lose which is telling me that it’s about time to stop. Ideally what I should have done was probably take a diet break for at least 4 weeks and then start again but I had a ton of weight to lose and just wanted to be done with it for now.

It’s funny you mention that because I took a picture of him from dune to my barber when I started growing out my beard :rofl:

About 7 months between the two pics. It was pretty much smooth sailing up until the end of December. That’s when the hunger started kicking in big time. I guess since I had a lot of body fat to lose in the early span of the cut I didn’t feel it as much. I’m also starting to finally notice a little bit of strength lose which is telling me that it’s about time to stop. Ideally what I should have done was probably take a diet break for at least 4 weeks and then start again but I had a ton of weight to lose and just wanted to be done with it for now.
I remember when I was cutting about a decade ago, took me 2 months to notice some loss in strength and halved my typical routine. I went from Large to Small. the 3rd month was mostly maintenance but the initial 2 months were HIIT.

Last edited:
Maserati Fox Maserati Fox insane bro :pimp:

966217FA-AEC0-48B1-821E-34273237A8DA.jpeg

these old skool powerlifting plates will humble you HARD.

Appreciate you my brother :nthat:

I remember when I was cutting about a decade ago, took me 2 months to notice some loss in strength and halved my typical routine. I went from Large to Small. the 3 month was mostly maintenance but the initial 2 months were HIIT.

Yea it was definitely a learning experience. I think what helped me was cutting out the junk volume I was doing and just pushing a few exercises hard for each set. Doing that while doing PPL twice a week let me get my volume and intensity in while being able to recover.

Dude wasn't even touching his chest, let alone pausing on a set of 185 on flat bench. He added 10 on each side then asked dude for a spot.
stopitslime.png

Other dude started maxing out his half squat with his phone recording and his girl watching. He eventually worked up to 315 for a quarter rep with his homeboy back spotting. How does nobody notice this?
picard.png

Meanwhile I'm in the gym tank topped looking like
beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif

at the Fats and the Weaks all up in the gym.

Dude wasn't even touching his chest, let alone pausing on a set of 185 on flat bench. He added 10 on each side then asked dude for a spot.
stopitslime.png

Other dude started maxing out his half squat with his phone recording and his girl watching. He eventually worked up to 315 for a quarter rep with his homeboy back spotting. How does nobody notice this?
picard.png

Meanwhile I'm in the gym tank topped looking like
beanie-sigel-hard-knock-life-tour.gif

at the Fats and the Weaks all up in the gym.

What are you referencing?? :lol:

Also......this is the REAL Tank Top Master:

download (2) (2).jpeg

download (2) (3).jpeg

EcV6hcTXkAIKydv.jpg
we-need-dirty-tank-top-joe-on-tomorrow-show-v0-4fho464hcuk81.jpg

download (2) (4).jpeg

Attachments

• download (2) (4).jpeg
    download (2) (4).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 929
finally got in a clean full rep @ 405 back squat, no box, no heel lift…got some trash cardio in a pickup run where i was also very rusty & very trash 😂 then right after had pack some stuff in to storage and the difference between leverages & strength in the real world vs. in the weight room became very apparent as boxes that were <100lbs were giving me the business 😮‍💨

Back
Top Bottom