STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

jesus christ the women in my gym , mostly Dominican's, are driving me nuts. every one of em has spandex crawling in their ***. booty shorts with cheeks hanging out. one woman tonight was on her back holding her ankles split apart. a single tear rolled down my face. it's impossible to focus there but they're mostly the reason i go :evil:

straight rapist mode in there ....

btw , anyone familiar with digestive enzyme pills ? they were recommended to me for weight loss and i'm just curious if i'm wasting money or they actually work. a million different opinions online ....
Reason why I will go to that gym but have a different kind of workout. Need to bring my A game this weekend. Digestive enzymes? Sounds more like a laxative concoction. Just eat lots of fiber.

jesus christ the women in my gym , mostly Dominican's, are driving me nuts. every one of em has spandex crawling in their ***. booty shorts with cheeks hanging out. one woman tonight was on her back holding her ankles split apart. a single tear rolled down my face. it's impossible to focus there but they're mostly the reason i go :evil:

straight rapist mode in there ....

This ain’t it man.

what’s the consensus around here on knees over toes guy? I think i might start doing his program next year.

haven’t done his program, it seems to get decent reviews tho…for those that actually can follow it.

the thing that hits folks with knee issues is that too many just stop activity to avoid pain & this kinda make their issue worse, but a lot of time the issue is the dose

just a joke fam. i got daughters ...

this. i really abhor bad faith interpretations…while rape is fasho a serious matter, it was obviously dark humor given the context. fact is men generally are naturally biased to be on the 👀 for available women, this has been understood for millennia by men & women alike…as much as we might sympathize as men, we can’t really empathize w/how this reality makes women feel; similarly women, much to their chagrin, don’t really seem to understand the baseline level of ‘thirst’ of men in general

i get that people, specifically women to keep it topical, want to feel attractive/look good, the thing that gets me about the scanty workout attire is the offense taken for 👀, like m’aam your leggings are literally designed to give you a wedgie 😂 & you’re in a public space, guys are going to look (meanwhile in the many of cases of these women that post these things on socials to put dudes on blast, most of their followers are prolly dudes ogling the 🍠🍠🍠 ).

this. i really abhor bad faith interpretations…while rape is fasho a serious matter, it was obviously dark humor given the context. fact is men generally are naturally biased to be on the 👀 for available women, this has been understood for millennia by men & women alike…as much as we might sympathize as men, we can’t really empathize w/how this reality makes women feel; similarly women, much to their chagrin, don’t really seem to understand the baseline level of ‘thirst’ of men in general

i get that people, specifically women to keep it topical, want to feel attractive/look good, the thing that gets me about the scanty workout attire is the offense taken for 👀, like m’aam your leggings are literally designed to give you a wedgie 😂 & you’re in a public space, guys are going to look (meanwhile in the many of cases of these women that post these things on socials to put dudes on blast, most of their followers are prolly dudes ogling the 🍠🍠🍠 ).
the fun part about women is the mentality. basically, women wearing such revealing clothes are there for attention but their understanding of it is the opposite like they are being attractive demure or fashionistas. mostly, women's perception of men are pigs but never really understood the reasoning behind it. the issue nowadays is that it's has become more complex due to social media and certain stupid women movements.

Dudes really doing the most in here over some broads, just like dudes be doing too much in the gym.
hhh4.png

I wonder if this is why some dudes don't even look like they workout.
lupe1.png

Today in San Antonio it is going to be in the high 60's. I decided to ride my bike this morning. It is a Trek 3700. It is the one piece of equipment that I own that I would consider premium. For exercise at the park... I follow the path... up and down the hill. It reminds me of an old Nintendo Wii mini game I used to play. I included a video below.

Screenshot_20230205-111642~2.png

Been lifting belt less for the longest. Started using my belt again for heavier stuff. Bros I’m soft af. That joint hurts now that I’m not used to it.

Been lifting belt less for the longest. Started using my belt again for heavier stuff. Bros I’m soft af. That joint hurts now that I’m not used to it.

I wouldn't go beltless in competition so I never saw the point of never using a belt but to each his own.
hubie.png

1A7A15BB-8D8C-4F96-B3ED-B4F1770862D0.jpeg

520 single tonight at my friends gym.

I got in trouble by the owner for “dropping the weights” ……. ON A DEADLIFT PLATFORM.

what a ****ing joke.

Lockout looking thick, solid, tight, just like them pants you got on.
mjgrin.png

I just copped another SBD belt so I can have one for the travel gym baggy.
hamster.png

I wouldn't go beltless in competition so I never saw the point of never using a belt but to each his own.
hubie.png

Lockout looking thick, solid, tight, just like them pants you got on.
mjgrin.png

I just copped another SBD belt so I can have one for the travel gym baggy.
hamster.png

bro how much lifting gear do you need :lol:

Hit a SBD variation day with my buddy on Sunday. We went to a local PL gym and ended up getting memberships so we can go on the weekends (it's too much of a drive during the week).

First time using calibrated KG plates and a mono lift in a minute, but I loved it.

Started with SSB banded/chain low box squats

224CA2A3-F97D-451B-BBEA-FB13A6876CB6.jpeg

Then worked up to ~360 with the Duffalo bar

8686F6F4-5F2E-45E9-995D-BEB288274A2F.jpeg

Benched with a neutral grip camber bar/chains and finished with some heavy banded DL singles

2B80751F-2C4E-4619-9189-7A449FD78E60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom