STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

F10F3382-05BD-49BC-8FB5-CBFD12000260.jpeg

me when I squatted 275 for the first time

Still better than the girls that put on Gymshark then added ”Online Coach” to IG after posting a bunch of butt pics.
Not gonna lie ...

I started watching a couple of dudes in tiktok jpgcoaching and someone else ... after I warched a couple of videos, my entire fyp was filled with dudes giving advice and **** ..

😂 went ahead a bought some 2.5 lb plates, opened smaller increments to progress w/the bench press hit a with 240x2…disorienting hearing them clinking around in the gym bag tho

3BA3690B-8128-45A8-BC63-4ECBA98991CD.jpeg

Two and ½'s are already at all of the gyms I go to.
I only bring 1.25 pounders with me.
manny.png

no such luck at the gyms i’m at 😂 almost went that route too but thought better of it, plus couldn’t think of any round numbers i would get with the sub 2.5 plates

sessions from last week:

You don't find hitting the safety bar at the bottom of your squat throws off your lift?

You don't find hitting the safety bar at the bottom of your squat throws off your lift?

just a bit…but i don’t usually use them & just didn’t feel like moving them…also was right about the height that the depth didn’t bother my hamstring 😮‍💨

I be motivated by the yams in the gym. not gonna front
the ones in my gym be OD, literally working out in what would be considered lingerie if they had it on in their bedroom instead of the gym. I'll probably end up on one of those Joey Swoll videos soon, you can't help but look even if you aren't looking they be in your field of vision

the ones in my gym be OD, literally working out in what would be considered lingerie if they had it on in their bedroom instead of the gym. I'll probably end up on one of those Joey Swoll videos soon, you can't help but look even if you aren't looking they be in your field of vision
i’m more interested in myself sweating and self talk. They not checking if i’m checking em out, they think i’m crazy lol

“ya need ta do better” 🤣🤣🤣

jesus christ the women in my gym , mostly Dominican's, are driving me nuts. every one of em has spandex crawling in their ***. booty shorts with cheeks hanging out. one woman tonight was on her back holding her ankles split apart. a single tear rolled down my face. it's impossible to focus there but they're mostly the reason i go :evil:

straight rapist mode in there ....

btw , anyone familiar with digestive enzyme pills ? they were recommended to me for weight loss and i'm just curious if i'm wasting money or they actually work. a million different opinions online ....

jesus christ the women in my gym , mostly Dominican's, are driving me nuts. every one of em has spandex crawling in their ***. booty shorts with cheeks hanging out. one woman tonight was on her back holding her ankles split apart. a single tear rolled down my face. it's impossible to focus there but they're mostly the reason i go :evil:

straight rapist mode in there ....

btw , anyone familiar with digestive enzyme pills ? they were recommended to me for weight loss and i'm just curious if i'm wasting money or they actually work. a million different opinions online ....

🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom