STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

bc that’s a preacher curl equipment. use the equipment as intended.

He better have wiped that ish down with his stanky ahhh legs all over em

i’m being a bit facetious but i don’t understand why it should annoy someone that someone else is using a machine/station in a non-conventional way? i suppose it’s because they might be able to whatever they’re doing without that station, but hey its 1st come first served 😂

i’m being a bit facetious but i don’t understand why it should annoy someone that someone else is using a machine/station in a non-conventional way? i suppose it’s because they might be able to whatever they’re doing without that station, but hey its 1st come first served 😂

bc they can do that ish somewhere else?

It’s first come first serve when you’re using the equipment as intended.

If someone takes a bench but they’re using it to place their phones and keys, is it still first come first serve?

The dude in video could’ve used the wall if he wanted to do some push up like that.

It’s honestly just basic gym etiquette imo

Like I said, I don't tell em **** but it's ******* annoying ....

Imagine going to an abductor/adductor machine to do chest and back work out or to.the assisted pullup to do triceps ..

Dude is doing push up that I can simply do on a regular bench and doing a diamond but no .. dude wants to somehoe show like he is doing something unique with a barbell and on a preacher machine .. **** looks corny and wasting peoples time with that BS.

But again that's just me. It annoys me .. maybe something annoys you. That doesnt annoys me. So

there might be a reason why someone might use a machine/station in an unconventional way…i’ve seen some useful alternative ways to use machines/stations that help address some functional/limitation/mobility issue

other people could have used that machine as intended. if the person is not using it for it's purpose, might as well vacate it and do his exercise somewhere so others could use it. you get the point.

there might be a reason why someone might use a machine/station in an unconventional way…i’ve seen some useful alternative ways to use machines/stations that help address some functional/limitation/mobility issue
I doubt the dude had real medical issues rather than being a douche. I'm sure you have seen people do ridiculous things with the equipment inside the gym. not giving this dude a pass for being a douche.

okay-waka-flocka.gif

My bad, I was trippin.

Congrats on your squat PR homie.
troll.png

other people could have used that machine as intended. if the person is not using it for it's purpose, might as well vacate it and do his exercise somewhere so others could use it. you get the point.

I doubt the dude had real medical issues rather than being a douche. I'm sure you have seen people do ridiculous things with the equipment inside the gym. not giving this dude a pass for being a douche.

eh, unless someone is doing something that could break/damage a machine/station i don't see the issue & don't understand why that would make dude a douche, for anyone knows maybe he was doing some weird superset...from what i see in the gym most people are cool/friendly about asking others to work in and/use a machine/station

This is a breathing exercise that I often do before and after physical exercise. The light I intake helps me melt all of the old energy/emotion/or energy in motion inside of my lungs... then all throughout my body. I then replace the old energy with fresh currents of the sea... or currency... or water... or emotion... or energy in motion...or breath. Having clear lungs, an open heart, and a heart chakra with no suppressed emotion on it... keeps me fluid... keeps the density in my body light... while simultaneously keeping me strong.

Back
Top Bottom