STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

120A3C49-3526-4D48-B04B-04135DF8C0A1.jpeg

Wanted to get a bit more in but air quality was starting to get me today.

i gotta stop buying cheap ear buds. tired of one ear losing sound and not the other.
wild thing is my cheap walmart ones still going strong since 2016. but everyone since then has been trash

any reccomendations

i gotta stop buying cheap ear buds. tired of one ear losing sound and not the other.
wild thing is my cheap walmart ones still going strong since 2016. but everyone since then has been trash

any reccomendations
Wow man, same here!! I've been through like 3-4 pair of headphones in the past 2yrs.. 1 bud always lost sound. For the longest i've been firm on my $40 headphone limit but just yesterday I grabbed a pair of AirPods and im pretty happy with them..

I previously owned a pair of Jlab Jbuds, I was pretty happy with them for $30.. the sounds was nice, the range was good and they were fairly easy to use as far as skipping songs, increasing volume, etc

any reccomendations

You must of bought Raycons.

I have the samsung galaxy + wireless/bluetooth joints. Theyre great but i couldnt workout in em, they pop right out when i run/jump.

One of em actually fell out my ear and broke. Returned that **** to Amazon and bought em on a next site for half the price :lol:

Wow man, same here!! I've been through like 3-4 pair of headphones in the past 2yrs.. 1 bud always lost sound. For the longest i've been firm on my $40 headphone limit but just yesterday I grabbed a pair of AirPods and im pretty happy with them..

I previously owned a pair of Jlab Jbuds, I was pretty happy with them for $30.. the sounds was nice, the range was good and they were fairly easy to use as far as skipping songs, increasing volume, etc

theres a small company that has headphones on amazon called TBI-pro
i have their wired bluetooth and those things still go strong. and when you buy 1 if u do the survey and rate on amazon theyll send u another for free

Lulu lemon tees are wild expensive so I don’t get them but their shorts and pants are :pimp:

same with their flannels.
Yeah, they sold me on having actual silver strands in them, the tees. Apparently that is the reason they do not hold sweat, odor.

Gotta be careful buying rando wireless products off the internet, identity theft/virus waiting to happen. I’m all for the cheaper wired products tho

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master you definitely out squat me now bro same with my man up there that I can't tag because I don't know how to spell your name because its in another language :lol:

But yeah I haven't squatted much over 4 plates in at least 2 maybe 3 years, haven't pulled over 5 in that same time either.

Back
Top Bottom