STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master you definitely out squat me now bro same with my man up there that I can't tag because I don't know how to spell your name because its in another language :lol:

But yeah I haven't squatted much over 4 plates in at least 2 maybe 3 years, haven't pulled over 5 in that same time either.

How very gracious of you, your Big Bossness Sir.

However, I shall not be content until I squat bench dead more than anyone here.

Until then...
7754c5504efb880f0dafec0bfcea5b7aee4b6673.gifv

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master you definitely out squat me now bro same with my man up there that I can't tag because I don't know how to spell your name because its in another language :lol:

But yeah I haven't squatted much over 4 plates in at least 2 maybe 3 years, haven't pulled over 5 in that same time either.

you still benching 4 biscuits? You told me a while back not to let powerlifting consume me after I did my first meet:lol:

Wasn’t going to but I wasn’t happy with what I put up my first meet so I have to redeem myself.... also the quarantine pretty much left me no choice but to lift.

you still benching 4 biscuits? You told me a while back not to let powerlifting consume me after I did my first meet:lol:

Wasn’t going to but I wasn’t happy with what I put up my first meet so I have to redeem myself.... also the quarantine pretty much left me no choice but to lift.

You, good Sir, must have me mistaken with somebody else. Perhaps soundview soundview or m boiz m boiz perhaps? My bench, press, and row are all trash. :smh: I would never even dream of benching 4 wheels. :lol:

Also, why shouldn't PLing consume you?

You, good Sir, must have me mistaken with somebody else. Perhaps soundview soundview or m boiz m boiz perhaps? My bench, press, and row are all trash. :smh: I would never even dream of benching 4 wheels. :lol:

Also, why shouldn't PLing consume you?

lol I quoted m boiz m boiz

I’m passing soundview at a much lower body weight. Soundview better check into the washed up thread like my lower back.

What’s everyone OHP looking like? Was hitting 165x3 and 135x12 pre covid. Now I’m finally back at 145x3 and 135x8. Gonna attempt 155x3 this week.

Hellllls nah :lol: I could probably hit somewhere in the mid 3s right now. I have trained anything close to a 1rm in awhile.

I remember saying that, to clarify for Tank Top Master Tank Top Master I meant do not take it to a level where you sacrifice your health just to get to certain numbers and at the end of the day no one really cares how strong you are.

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master my best total was 1576 at 255 which is over a 400 wilks so if you want to be the strongest in here beat that playboi. One asian dude had almost a 2k total in here but he disappeared, he trained at Dan Greens gym too.

190 for 1 @ 204 lbs. :smh::rofl:

😕
Hellllls nah :lol: I could probably hit somewhere in the mid 3s right now. I have trained anything close to a 1rm in awhile.

I remember saying that, to clarify for Tank Top Master Tank Top Master I meant do not take it to a level where you sacrifice your health just to get to certain numbers and at the end of the day no one really cares how strong you are.

Tank Top Master Tank Top Master my best total was 1576 at 255 which is over a 400 wilks so if you want to be the strongest in here beat that playboi. One asian dude had almost a 2k total in here but he disappeared, he trained at Dan Greens gym too.
I remember dude. He was benching like 5 plates pulling 6 or 7. Something crazy like that. what was his sn again?

😕

I remember dude. He was benching like 5 plates pulling 6 or 7. Something crazy like that. what was his sn again?

He was pulling close to 8 if I remember correctly, I thought it was something like Shiznut or something.

So I got some resistance bands. Mainly been using the 50 lb for workouts but anyone got a routine they recommend? I’ve just been looking up some charts of different work outs. The hardest part has been trying to find a pipe to do anything to pull down. Also anyone using massage guns and recommend one? My calves are getting tight from jump ropes.

Ain't that the truth.

Challenge accepted!

So I got some resistance bands. Mainly been using the 50 lb for workouts but anyone got a routine they recommend? I’ve just been looking up some charts of different work outs. The hardest part has been trying to find a pipe to do anything to pull down. Also anyone using massage guns and recommend one? My calves are getting tight from jump ropes.
I’d recommend using a tennis ball on your calf. Roll it with your hands. Ice packs and hamstring stretches help too. Downward doggie if you’re into that.

Back
Top Bottom