STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody in here have flat feet and use Romaleos? How do they feel? I’ve been holding onto Some GCs for almost a year and have been tempted to order the 4s but don’t want to get them and then my feet hurt. I’m too lazy to send them back :smh: :lol:

I had the metcons and really liked them for lifting but hated them for treadmill or stairs.
I don't carry multiple shoes with me. so I would make sure it was an eliptical day.

Anybody in here have flat feet and use Romaleos? How do they feel? I’ve been holding onto Some GCs for almost a year and have been tempted to order the 4s but don’t want to get them and then my feet hurt. I’m too lazy to send them back :smh: :lol:

Me.

I had the metcons and really liked them for lifting but hated them for treadmill or stairs.
I don't carry multiple shoes with me. so I would make sure it was an eliptical day.

Maybe look into the Metcon x Free hybrids next time to cop? Could do anything except maybe squat in them.

Are flat feet correctable with rehab exercises? I gained a significant amount of weight while in grad school and as soon as I felt a tingle in my feet I started foam and ball rolling.

Are flat feet correctable with rehab exercises? I gained a significant amount of weight while in grad school and as soon as I felt a tingle in my feet I started foam and ball rolling.
Depends on severity...I ended up getting full reconstrutive surgery to arch my feet, because of all the issues with running/back pain/ knee pain etc.. Best decision I made.

send pics

Only the black 3's (top left) and the white/black 2's (top right) have been touched.

Take out the Metcons in rows 2&3 and that's 6.

20200821_165224.jpg

Only colorway I want but never got was the maroon&gold.
1598047086157.png

Depends on severity...I ended up getting full reconstrutive surgery to arch my feet, because of all the issues with running/back pain/ knee pain etc.. Best decision I made.

Was your arch low or were your feet completely flat?

To qualify, my arches are super low but not flat enough to hang me up at MEPS.

Was your arch low or were your feet completely flat?

To qualify, my arches are super low but not flat enough to hang me up at MEPS.
Collapsed arches/overpronation, pretty much completely flat but as you said, I made it through MEPs (Im sure they was letting everybody in that didnt have records or obvious issues in 07) pushed through basic, but once I got to my first base where we ran alot more, It started to become an issue.

The Podiatrist will make some soles for you as a first step, afterwards based off the severity they will recommend the surgery.
They pretty much put a wedge in your ankle to straighten the foot out giving you the arch then lengthen the Achilles and add some support brackets.

Last edited:
Sold $1k plus right there son im impressed. Better not have a 10cent squat though :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

tenor.gif

He’s challenging you bro. Squat it out!

I don't want no problems.
1598072831660.png

Not on his Big Bossness's level but it is what it is. Beruseruku Desu Beruseruku Desu Anime Subtitles would put me to shame too. That means I'm 3rd best on here at most.

1598072915561.png
Gonna have to put in that work tomorrow. Squat day #6 and I already know what shoes to rock. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom