STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Props for grinding that **** out homie. Thats a true max. Now hit the reset button and start building again.

Also be careful with those racks, looks like LA fitness, whoever built those set the safeties way too high.
Set the safeties to high? I think their thinking was you are going to crumble going forward so the weight will hit and maybe roll forward on them.

Yeah that is certainly an LA Fitness though, the lighting, the Life Fitness, and mural on the wall clear signs.

Set the safeties to high? I think their thinking was you are going to crumble going forward so the weight will hit and maybe roll forward on them.

Yeah that is certainly an LA Fitness though, the lighting, the Life Fitness, and mural on the wall clear signs.

Oh yeah they were purposely made in that fixed position but for someone like that that squats deep you need to be careful so you don't hit them and get ******. I think most LA have a separate power rack with adjustable safeties that I would recommend using.

Oh yeah they were purposely made in that fixed position but for someone like that that squats deep you need to be careful so you don't hit them and get ****ed. I think most LA have a separate power rack with adjustable safeties that I would recommend using.
I don't think the ones here in VA do, closets we have to being adjustable is a smith machine and that is definitely not going to do what you are trying to accomplish.

Curious anybody in here watch AthlenX videos, recently added a chest exercise he mentioned. Through all my years working out I never realized why my upper middle chest was always behind on growing. Recently did this exercise and will added it to my routine and see how it responds long term.

I just accepted the fact that chest development is pretty much just genetics and how your pecs are shaped.

you can hit your upper chest but no matter how many incline lifts or any other fancy upper chest lifts you do, if you dont have the genetics for a great upper chest, it aint gonna grow.

theres people who just flat bench presses and they still build a great chest.

just work on working out the chest overall and if your genetics allow you, it'll fill in.

been going to the gym at work since its free.. its like a small hotel gym but it has almost everything... left my desk and forgot to put my sneakers on... i didnt want to walk back since i was on my lunch break and didnt want to waste time... ended up working out in my dress shoes :lol:

Curious anybody in here watch AthlenX videos, recently added a chest exercise he mentioned. Through all my years working out I never realized why my upper middle chest was always behind on growing. Recently did this exercise and will added it to my routine and see how it responds long term.

been watching him for years. I've already known about this exercise i dont do it half as much as I'd like. but it good hurts everytime

I just accepted the fact that chest development is pretty much just genetics and how your pecs are shaped.

you can hit your upper chest but no matter how many incline lifts or any other fancy upper chest lifts you do, if you dont have the genetics for a great upper chest, it aint gonna grow.

just work on working out the chest overall and if your genetics allow you, it'll fill in.
couple of years ago I would've agreed with you. but i've been working on my chest more this year than I ever have (shout out to @mboiz/bigboss) and I have defintely seen way more improvement with my chest than I ever have before.
it really isn't just about going in doing some bench press a little bit of flys. some incline. you gotta hit it hard, heavy and have good nutrition. twice a week.

All muscle are going to be like this, bicep peaks, shoulder roundness, then you have just your overall build like waist size that will play a huge role in how you look.

been watching him for years. I've already known about this exercise i dont do it half as much as I'd like. but it good hurts everytime

couple of years ago I would've agreed with you. but i've been working on my chest more this year than I ever have (shout out to @mboiz/bigboss) and I have defintely seen way more improvement with my chest than I ever have before.
it really isn't just about going in doing some bench press a little bit of flys. some incline. you gotta hit it hard, heavy and have good nutrition. twice a week.

yea no doubt that you gotta hit your chest (any muscle group) hard. but im saying if genetically you dont have an upper chest that pops out, no matter how hard you hit it, it aint gonna grow.

been going to the gym at work since its free.. its like a small hotel gym but it has almost everything... left my desk and forgot to put my sneakers on... i didnt want to walk back since i was on my lunch break and didnt want to waste time... ended up working out in my dress shoes :lol:
You weren't doing legs were you? Saw a dude at LA Fitness one time working out in his construction boots and some jeans, he was doing back. Whatever it takes right. I also use my work gym, I won't have time any other time except on the weekends.

I don't know about that man, you have the right mind muscle connection and do the correct exercises I think any healthy individual can have a great physique. The key is what is the correct exercise for each individual, I use to hate seeing people with a perfect chest who just did bench press. Meanwhile I was doing push ups since middle school, weight training in high school, worked out after college and chest wasn't even close.

I developed great front delts and an average chest, finally got the mind muscle connection chest did some growing. It is a marathon right I got nothI wish we could earmark or flag posts to be able to recall quick. I will incorporate this exercise in my routine and down the road I will post before and after shots.

i was working on a variety of things back, biceps, triceps, chest and only did 1 leg workout... was also using this bike machine for like 15 minutes no problem... but the next day which is today my right ankle is bothering me... its not sore or anything but it feels like i have to crack it all the time... kinda weird
upload_2019-7-24_10-44-24.png

i was working on a variety of things back, biceps, triceps, chest and only did 1 leg workout... was also using this bike machine for like 15 minutes no problem... but the next day which is today my right ankle is bothering me... its not sore or anything but it feels like i have to crack it all the time... kinda weird
upload_2019-7-24_10-44-24.png
Welcome to "washed" it happens man just shake it out a bit, rotate it before and after man. Aging is a MOFO.

straps don’t fix the underlying problem

Of course they don't. I'm just saying you can use straps until your mobility is sorted out. Similar to how folks use olympic shoes until they get their ankle mobility right.

It can take time. Especially if your lats and other internal rotators are extra tight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom