STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

MacDill Air Force Base gym, free :lol:

I’m actually looking for a gym that’s closer to my house so that I can start working out with the wife.

Why bench and squat so low?? I only ask because your lat pulldown is 70 more than your bench.. and your seated leg curl more than your squats.. I'm confused
I started using the 5x5 app. Plugged in my Max lifts and that’s what it gave me. My previous gym did not have a squat rack so I probably left that blank.

What part of Tampa you in? my old lady from there, I want to Hit SOCOM when I get close to retirement
I bought my house in Riverview. I’d say it’s bout 30 min away from Tampa depending on traffic. I’m in the process of trying to network with SOCOM my damn self. I don’t want to PCS anymore so I’m trying to get in good with SOCOM or SOCCENT.

Planning to start the Ed Coan workout next week, do you guys know the purpose of using a 4" block for the SDL Full ROM and Yates Row? Is it just so the weight is a little higher?

Also, for those of you who did this workout, did you do Yates Row or Barbell Rows? Never done Yates Rows before.

Planning to start the Ed Coan workout next week, do you guys know the purpose of using a 4" block for the SDL Full ROM and Yates Row? Is it just so the weight is a little higher?

Also, for those of you who did this workout, did you do Yates Row or Barbell Rows? Never done Yates Rows before.

I did barbell row

XzXLRyPTZb3pjpvTpv.gif

W0E49RJvkIw7GKRzB9.gif

H1vwYRlvL5TC2skUoV.gif

1×310, 1×330, and 1×345 from this morning. 345 was grindy as **** though :lol:

Props for grinding that **** out homie. Thats a true max. Now hit the reset button and start building again.

Also be careful with those racks, looks like LA fitness, whoever built those set the safeties way too high.

Right on fellas. Its technically LA fitness(City Sports in Norcal). I hate this squat rack. I'm always worrying about the safeties. Had to record these just to make sure I got good depth.

Back
Top Bottom