STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What's y'all favorite body part to work out? I love working out my back.
Arms, love hate with legs. Love the power I feel after doing a good leg workout, hate the crippled walk that also comes with it. However love flexing the thigh and seeing a minor. Minor tear drop.

Arms, love hate with legs. Love the power I feel after doing a good leg workout, hate the crippled walk that also comes with it. However love flexing the thigh and seeing a minor. Minor tear drop.
Arms are probably my weak point as far as pushing them to the limit. That push for the extra rep be tough. Especially for my shoulders

Arms are probably my weak point as far as pushing them to the limit. That push for the extra rep be tough. Especially for my shoulders
Love that pump when you think the skin is going to split on your bicep because so much blood is in their. Putting the pin in the machine as high as you know you can go, doing as many as you can. Pull the pin out drop the weight 5/10 pounds then do as many as you can, pull the pin out and keep going all the way to 10 pounds. Then doing a nice double bicep pose, that feeling.

Arnold.jpg

Damn these jobs of ours getting in the way.

Legs or back

Followed by shoulders

Yeah I'm loving these leg days. Hamstrings and quads forming up nice. Starting to see some veins in my calves as well :lol:

Always find bicep exercises to be boring, but I love triceps.

Gotta push myself through the bicep stuff, usually throw em in a superset or circuit or something to get em out the way and done.

What are some of you guys favorite "unhealthy" healthy snacks to eat? I love the Lenny and Larry chocolate cookie, but I have to split the cookie up in half because the calories are much to high for one sitting.
Lenny1.PNG Lenny2.PNG

At first glance 180 is not bad, but then you realize they count the cookie as 2 servings so that is 360 for the entire cookie.

What are some of you guys favorite "unhealthy" healthy snacks to eat? I love the Lenny and Larry chocolate cookie, but I have to split the cookie up in half because the calories are much to high for one sitting.
Lenny1.PNG Lenny2.PNG

At first glance 180 is not bad, but then you realize they count the cookie as 2 servings so that is 360 for the entire cookie.

There’s like a huge lawsuit with this company because they lied about how much protein was in their cookies lol.

Checkout the “outright bar” it’s prob the best tasting protein snack.

There’s like a huge lawsuit with this company because they lied about how much protein was in their cookies lol.

Checkout the “outright bar” it’s prob the best tasting protein snack.
Thanks for the info fixed that. :smh:. I will have to give them a shot, will check the Vitamin Shoppe by my job tomorrow. Then maybe order off Amazon.

Chest is definitely my favorite with back just behind it.

The first time you hit 315 on the bench, you feel invincible.
Damn I will take your word for that, don't ever plan to get that high on bench. Maybe 250 tops and just add more reps, to old to be pushing heavy weight like that I am washed.

since i go to the gym on my lunch break and short for time all i do is supersets...at the end of my workout though im breathing heavy lol... for me the toughest work out though is my legs... it feels good while doing it but after man im in pain

I love Back, tri's. Chins, pull ups, low pulley rows are my favorite movements for back. I love doing calves as well.
210c6393-82db-4c32-a275-d7bb0b26b10a-jpeg.2383991
Donkey's, single leg calf raises, great stuff. That really huge tri pump when I cannot fit my arms into shirts is a good feel, lol, the horse shoe on the lateral side of the arm, seeing it work in the mirror while doing overhead triceps extensions.

Chest, tri’s this am.

Incline Barbell 135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10, 275 x 6, 185 x 20
Flat barbell 225 x 10, 275 x 7, 315 x 6
Dumbbell pullovers 110 3x12
Dips, bodyweight 249 3x20
Rope pushdowns 4 x 25 100 lbs
Overhead tri press, 115 4 x 15

Done 35 minutes.
11097103-1444-461A-AE18-2FAF159A1BBA.jpeg

Last edited:
CD593309-DD8A-419C-93CC-1319458D1D44.jpeg
2nd day with the 5x5 app. Had to use one of the cable machines to do a modified deadlift. Current gym has a rower, really interested to see what kind of gains I can get out of it. Anyway

7/25/2019

10 minutes elliptical

3 sets of dips, 7,5, and 10

Neutral grip pull-ups 3 x 5

Wide grip pull ups 3 x 5

Seated Overhead press 5x5 @ 60

Shoulder shrugs 50 lb dB 3x12

Squat 50 lb dB 5x5

Deadlift 1 x 5 @ 140

Single leg Leg press 1 x 10 @ 95, 1x8 @ 115, 1 x 6 @ 135, 1 x 4 @ 155, 1 x 2 @ 175, 1x1 @ Failure :lol:

Finished on the rower
1 round went all out for 500 m

Last 3 rounds 1 minute each all out

Back
Top Bottom