STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i only ask cuz honey dew and cantelope give me bad gas. and i haven't eaten it in almost a decade.
but we got a fruit platter at work and i gotta go to the gym after.. didn't bring enough food, don't feel like spending money on a protein bar

You bigger than him champ

but only because I'm naturally bigger than him. He's crazy lean year round, while also being full and aesthetic. And he said yesterday he's down to 6% with plans to go lower before he gets on stage next month. and he's so full right now. And in a good mood and good vibes, despite the low body fat.......meanwhile Guzman has to kill himself and starve to look meh as hell. without even abs.

I know genetics play a part, but Brian's body is phenomenal, year round. Almost too phenomenal. He was a cross country runner growing up but now has the physique of a sprinter..

No shade, I hope he is natty. Even being smaller than me in terms of weight and height, he inspires me. His muscle bellies and insertion points are crucial.

i only ask cuz honey dew and cantelope give me bad gas. and i haven't eaten it in almost a decade.
but we got a fruit platter at work and i gotta go to the gym after.. didn't bring enough food, don't feel like spending money on a protein bar
That answers your question

but only because I'm naturally bigger than him. He's crazy lean year round, while also being full and aesthetic. And he said yesterday he's down to 6% with plans to go lower before he gets on stage next month. and he's so full right now. And in a good mood and good vibes, despite the low body fat.......meanwhile Guzman has to kill himself and starve to look meh as hell. without even abs.

I know genetics play a part, but Brian's body is phenomenal, year round. Almost too phenomenal. He was a cross country runner growing up but now has the physique of a sprinter..

No shade, I hope he is natty. Even being smaller than me in terms of weight and height, he inspires me. His muscle bellies and insertion points are crucial.

Ive never really followed Brian before, but if he is all of those things then he is probably not natural. If he is truly 6% then he's not natural, most naturals would struggle to stay year round 8-10% much less 6 or even just get to 6. I was actually just having this convo with my boy at the gym the other day, it doesn't matter how lean you can get, its what you can maintain, if you're ripped but only eating 1800 calories a day then eventually your quality of life is going to take a hit, in my opinion of course. You cant eat normal when you're on that low of calories and unless you're getting paid to do this then its not worth it.

When it comes to Guzman, he is pretty much a fitness model, Ive been following him for years and he does the same 6-8 month bulk to 190-200 then a 3 month cut to 170, then does a show. Hes looked somewhat the same for awhile now and I think a big part of it is he needs to take a full year and really put on some size, that goes for everyone especially naturals, you cant put on enough size in a 6 month period to notice unless youre running something. He also needs to get all his numbers/volume/frequency up because he does the same **** with the same weights all the time. I really think he was just being a ***** when it comes to feeling ****** because he was still having over 200g of carbs up until show day while Shawley was doing 50g days. I wouldn't be surprise if both of them have tried or are on something very light.

If you're gonna sumo go sumo. From the looks of it you can spread your feet more. F the grip/straps get some chalk. Point your elbows towards your back to incorporate your lats more.

Ive never really followed Brian before, but if he is all of those things then he is probably not natural. If he is truly 6% then he's not natural, most naturals would struggle to stay year round 8-10% much less 6 or even just get to 6. I was actually just having this convo with my boy at the gym the other day, it doesn't matter how lean you can get, its what you can maintain, if you're ripped but only eating 1800 calories a day then eventually your quality of life is going to take a hit, in my opinion of course. You cant eat normal when you're on that low of calories and unless you're getting paid to do this then its not worth it.

When it comes to Guzman, he is pretty much a fitness model, Ive been following him for years and he does the same 6-8 month bulk to 190-200 then a 3 month cut to 170, then does a show. Hes looked somewhat the same for awhile now and I think a big part of it is he needs to take a full year and really put on some size, that goes for everyone especially naturals, you cant put on enough size in a 6 month period to notice unless youre running something. He also needs to get all his numbers/volume/frequency up because he does the same **** with the same weights all the time. I really think he was just being a ***** when it comes to feeling ****ty because he was still having over 200g of carbs up until show day while Shawley was doing 50g days. I wouldn't be surprise if both of them have tried or are on something very light.

A+ post.

If you're gonna sumo go sumo. From the looks of it you can spread your feet more. F the grip/straps get some chalk. Point your elbows towards your back to incorporate your lats more.

^This. Also, learn (youtube/google) how to pull the slack out of the bar at the start of a rep, especially if the weight is heavy. This is clutch, especially if you're not using a DL bar but are pulling with straight bars.

1995BB23-C27E-4CFF-AC00-A325F3BA9965.jpeg

^This. Also, learn (youtube/google) how to pull the slack out of the bar at the start of a rep, especially if the weight is heavy. This is clutch, especially if you're not using a DL bar but are pulling with straight bars.
I can do Sumo's
but this Hybrid sumo/conventional feels a lot more comfortable for me (especially since i do it in socks or bare feet. i'm also not super flexible which im working on now. )
I feel much stronger doing this hybrid and when I got coached and dude told me to go with it. this is how i trained.
I'm working on my conventionals by doing the hex bar and going lighter with the DL bar though.

One huge advantage to sumo is you can recover from it quicker than pulling conventional.

You can almost program sumo like a squat. Pulling conventional fatigues the body a lot more.

I need to switch to sumo once I hit my conventional deadlift goals

Just dropping dimes bro, some people hate it but you gotta respect the truth.

Its good to always let people know whats realistic naturally and whats not.

Ive watched a few of this guys videos and I agree with a good bit of what he says here.

Back
Top Bottom