STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I bought an adjustable weighted vest which is good for up to 40lbs. Think it was ~$60 on amazon. It's cool for pull-ups and stuff but bounces too much for running.

It’s been a few years since I last did it but going to give a crack at Murph this weekend too.

For the ones doing it, y’all going to partitioned the work (pull ups, push ups and squats) or doing it unpartitioned.

My vest is only 1.5 lbs without the weights so I’ll be doing it slightly under the Rx # :lol:

It’s been a few years since I last did it but going to give a crack at Murph this weekend too.

For the ones doing it, y’all going to partitioned the work (pull ups, push ups and squats) or doing it unpartitioned.

My vest is only 1.5 lbs without the weights so I’ll be doing it slightly under the Rx # :lol:

i usually do 20 rounds of Cindy (5-10-15), but may try to go straight through this year. Man, even with no vest it’s tough. It becomes a mental game
real quick

ok. i was supposed to wait until sunday before coming back to the gym but i cant take it anymore. gonna start up tomorrow. pray for me bros

rig ready for monday
should be 60 and partly cloudy here

021E327B-168D-4C89-AC1B-B9896E14FF55.jpeg

Summers in the northeast been feeling like Florida the past couple years. Brutal humidity. No more springs up here either. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom