STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yep, for some reason gym/healthy lifestyle is one of those hot topics that brings the best and worst out of people.

Thats why Im so glad I got to a gym that isn't like that and people dont take it too serious.

And yeah people get real weird talking about fitness, especially the dudes who make no gains.

It’s almost as bad as talking politics so I really don’t talk about it. Only to my bros in the gym with me.

And yeah people get real weird talking about fitness, especially the dudes who make no gains.

It’s almost as bad as talking politics so I really don’t talk about it. Only to my bros in the gym with me.

I just about to comment this, its like trying to reason with someone about their religious views or something. Most people refuse to be wrong when it comes to fitness.

Too much chattering, not enough photos or videos.

Anyways - powerclean day:

7C5D51F4-CAD0-4A80-8314-9C71C4E8C4DE.jpeg

Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy Day - W3, D4: 4:22am workout -

1. Military Press: 1x5x130; 1x3x145; 1x1x160; 1x3x155; 1x3x135; 1x3x120 SS/
2. Pendlay Row 6x3
3. Weighted Chin-ups, 3x5 ---> BW Chin-ups: 3xF
4. Wide-Grip Pulldowns: 3x12 SS/
5. DB Shoulder Press 3x12
6. V-Bar Lat Pulldowns: 2x20
7. Seated Cable Row: 3x12
8. Hammer Strength Row: 2x15
9. DB Side Lateral Raise 3x12
10. Upright Cable Row 2x15 SS/
11. Straight-Arm Lat Pulldowns 2x12
12. Barbell Shrugs 2x15
13. Cable Rear Delt Flyes 3x12
14. Face Pulls 3x12

Summary: 43 working sets
Time: 1hr, 58mins.

I don’t even contribute to fitness conversations outside “That’s great, keep up the good work” or “everyone’s body is different.” You really are wasting your time.

Usually the only time I ever have productive conversations regarding anything fitness related is within physio circles. Everything is typically backed by science and those dudes are generally positive (and educated).

In the market for a new training sneaker. I don't really need the elevated heel of an olympic shoe, just something with a minimalist design. Any suggestions?

I just about to comment this, its like trying to reason with someone about their religious views or something. Most people refuse to be wrong when it comes to fitness.
Was having dinner with friends the other night. The wife made a comment about doing crunches to slim down a gut. Without even thinking I blurted out, "that is not how it works, you can't spot reduce fat". She dropped her jaw and shot my boy a look like was he going to back her up. He just looked at me then looked away.:lol::lol::lol:

Of course this coming from someone who weighs 110lbs and won't lift weights cause she gets too bulky.

Went to the gym last night and waiting for a squat rack. Cat using the rack before me had on Romaleos and some leather belt. Thought he would put in work. Proceeds to put up 135 for 5 quarter reps. :nerd:

I think half my time at the gym is spent whispering "what the ****" to myself.

Usually the only time I ever have productive conversations regarding anything fitness related is within physio circles. Everything is typically backed by science and those dudes are generally positive (and educated).
Well, you are not going to get that on this thread, not with these dudes who are the gatekeepers here.

Back
Top Bottom