STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You’re telling me he can’t gain muscle while staying lean. He’s not trying out for competitions he’s looking to cut body fat and gain 15 pounds Or so
Naturally..........no
If genetics doesn't really have you at the point where you want to be now. You can't really just flip a switch and gain 15lbs of muscle in less than 2 or 3 years.
body builders only gain 5-8lbs of true dense muscle on their offseasons (which still comes with body fat).
so for a regular Schmoo like us. gainging 15lbs of muscle with no body is not happening

You’re telling me he can’t gain muscle while staying lean. He’s not trying out for competitions he’s looking to cut body fat and gain 15 pounds Or so

Yes he can do that for sure, thats not what you said though, "cut while bulk" which indicates trying to lose and gain at the same time.

You can can 1-3lbs of muscle a month while bulking lean. All depends on his training and what his average body weight is suppose to be and how long he’s been lifting. But your right by all means it will take time to get up to 200 while staying relatively lean

You can can 1-3lbs of muscle a month while bulking lean. All depends on his training and what his average body weight is suppose to be and how long he’s been lifting. But your right by all means it will take time to get up to 200 while staying relatively lean

That ain't a cut though. Cut is reducing calories below maintenance to reduce BF.

Not naturally you cant, especially if you've been lifting for any longer length of time.

1-3lbs of muscle a month is insane.. and again not happening without assistance. The pros aren't even gaining that much in pure muscle a month.

Only time you’re putting on 10-15 pounds of muscle in a year is when you’re a newb.

And I’m talking like you’ve never touched a weight in your life.

Back to OTF for #Mayhem I’m done I promise. Also, lululemon 9 inch lined shorts are very underrated.
653C2792-F65F-4AF5-AAE5-ADACD012C41A.jpeg
4E6B4F20-6482-438F-987A-4447EDB23D5D.jpeg

Naturally you can but no I agree if he’s been lifting for a while then no

Naturally you are not putting on 12-36s pound of lean muscle in a year as a beginner, most people when they first start lifting don't know jack **** about dieting.

Naturally you are not putting on 12-36s pound of lean muscle in a year as a beginner, most people when they first start lifting don't know jack **** about dieting.

As a beginner you most certainly can, we’re not talking about what he knows as a beginner I’m talking about what’s possible.

Ok buddy im not going back and forth with you, instead find me an example of someone putting over 20 pounds of pure lean muscle on in a year naturally. I'll wait.
I’m not going to go find a before and after photo for you, do a quick Google search on how much you can gain a year. Again I’m talking more for beginners, 20 pounds could be pushing it more so the 10-15lb range but again it all depends on your training and diet. Regardless for his goal it would be best to clean bulk unless his bodyfat is extremely high then he would need to cut first and then clean bulk

I’m not going to go find a before and after photo for you, do a quick Google search on how much you can gain a year. Again I’m talking more for beginners, 20 pounds could be pushing it more so the 10-15lb range but again it all depends on your training and diet. Regardless for his goal it would be best to clean bulk unless his bodyfat is extremely high then he would need to cut first and then clean bulk

Thats because you cant find an example.

First it was 1-3 pounds a month now its 10-15 in a year lol

No matter whether its "clean" or "dirty" you are still going to put some kind of fat on period. You'd be lucky to get 15 pounds of LBM for the first year of lifting even if you put on 30+ pounds of bodyweight, building muscle just takes time for naturals, its apart of the #struggle.

In all honesty, you cant really say someone can put on X amount of muscle in a year because everyone is different and theres too many variables that come into play, but people need to know whats realistically possible and whats not.

Thats because you cant find an example.

First it was 1-3 pounds a month now its 10-15 in a year lol

No matter whether its "clean" or "dirty" you are still going to put some kind of fat on period. You'd be lucky to get 15 pounds of LBM for the first year of lifting even if you put on 30+ pounds of bodyweight, building muscle just takes time for naturals, its apart of the #struggle.

Exactly 1st it was 1 to 3, 1 pound a month would be 12 pounds a year.. a photo could be phony, words are better and you’ll find plenty of them that say you can. You’re not taking the time to see so I’m not worried about proving anything to you

Exactly 1st it was 1 to 3, 1 pound a month would be 12 pounds a year.. a photo could be phony, words are better and you’ll find plenty of them that say you can. You’re not taking the time to see so I’m not worried about proving anything to you
Everyone on here is saying you cant. We all been in this lifting game forwhile.
I was in the circuit and know professionals and judges. They will all tell you what u want your friend to achieve naturally is not happening.
And most newbies are hardly able to handle a true clean bulk religiously.

stopitslime.png

Back
Top Bottom