STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im all about diet, Maybe i worded it wrong. Just saying cardio does help, maybe not 100% effective but it does help somewhat.

Now if ur 500 pounds and u dropped down to 250, cardio def wont help that extra skin i agree on that point, youll need srugery for that obviously

I don't think those black/black metcon 3s look bad at all. Can anybody give me any info on sizing or experience with the shoe?

Happens with manhole covers all the time I'm sure he'll be fine. You couldn't imagine what utility companies pay for flying covers lol

anyone on here use xanax and still lifts?

I don't mean lifting while taking it. I mean just prescribed.

Just threw up 310x3. New PR. I gotta hit 315 in 2 weeks I think.

On what? You definitely got 315 for 1 if you hit 310 3 times bro.
for the bench bro. Yeah I hope I get it. Be my first time trying 315. I should get it though. Definitely got to record it. I'm intimidated though lmao.never though I'd get this far on the bench. Diet and proper trainING is....key I suppose.

Just threw up 310x3. New PR. I gotta hit 315 in 2 weeks I think.

You can hit more than 315
I hope so bro

son lifting in vacation bible school shoe's tho.

Lol! At first I was like "Are those Dadas?"
lmao reminds me of bow wow dissing funk flex. You saw that? Said flex still wear phat farm jeans with dada sneakers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was prescribed Klonipin and still lifted. Benzos are bad news. They probably won't effect gains, but there are a million other reasons to taper off and discontinue. Is it for anxiety?

I was prescribed Klonipin and still lifted. Benzos are bad news. They probably won't effect gains, but there are a million other reasons to taper off and discontinue. Is it for anxiety?
yea man

Courts made me take a bunch of anti-psychotics some of which were benzos. Zans are poison. If you can find the power to lift heavy on the hangovers then good for you. They are made to make you docile so ripping heavy weights are usually out of the question. The gas just isn't there.

Courts made me take a bunch of anti-psychotics some of which were benzos. Zans are poison. If you can find the power to lift heavy on the hangovers then good for you. They are made to make you docile so ripping heavy weights are usually out of the question. The gas just isn't there.
i just finished reading a bunch of articles.

yea eff that. I'd rather be anxious and deal with it than sacrifice being able to sav out at the gym.

yea eff that. I'd rather be anxious and deal with it than sacrifice being able to sav out at the gym.
Due to defense strategies throughout the years I've had to do things with my body that disgust me. Chemical restraints are just that. A way for someone to control you through force. An individual that's having issues and decides to try out medications is a different story. At low doses you may not even catch the hangovers and it can improve the quality of your life.

Due to defense strategies throughout the years I've had to do things with my body that disgust me. Chemical restraints are just that. A way for someone to control you through force. An individual that's having issues and decides to try out medications is a different story. At low doses you may not even catch the hangovers and it can improve the quality of your life.
i just get nervous man. but I've been super anxious since december and it hasn't gone away 

Man people exaggerate. I've been taking kpins for a few years now. My therapist was the co-director of the center for anxiety disorders at one of the most notable medical schools and we talked extensively about all of this. My main concern was it affecting my lifting. If you use it daily, in high doses, in increasing doses, etc.. you're asking for trouble. Just like any other substance on this planet it's about moderation. I'm prescribed as needed and take a super low dose a few times a week. I've hit PRs the same day. It bothers me when they're demonized because I've been through a laundry list of other meds and it's legitimately the only thing that works for me.

i just get nervous man. but I've been super anxious since december and it hasn't gone away 
That's no way to live brother. No matter how much you read you'll continue to wonder for you're own well being. Nothing wrong with finding out for yourself especially if you can combine that with a solid Dr. that can potentially find that sweet spot for you. Wish you the best bro

Usually if something in your mind is off balance then something important in your life is off balance. Brawds'll do it to you jobs'll do it to you. You much better off in my opinion trying to sort that before looking for drugs. Only you know how well you're functioning and what's going on in your life.

Back
Top Bottom