STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeap. IWF qualifier
Nice man. How did you find the personal trainer?

If there is one thing that i would love to do, is have someone with knowledge critique my lifts (snatch, clean, dead lift, squat). There's a local USAW certified weightlifting gym that i've been looking at going to see what up. I have decent numbers, but i know i can get them higher with a little fine tuning. 

lmaooooo like you're literally just one of a million brolic dudes. Calmate.

They swear companies stopped making weights once they started lifting :rofl:

****** think they motivational speakers because they have a desirable physique.

**** is unbelievably corny, muscle bound Tony Robbins looking *************. :lol:

Maybe it helps people who've never been in the gym get off the couch and start but it still creates unrealistic expectations because most of them are either juiced to the gills if they are men or not even giving out true knowledge if they are women.

People so concerned with their #brand #hustle #grind they don't even realize how foolish this **** is and how much better the world would be if they actually just dropped real knowledge and didn't believe that just because you have a physique means you've figured life out or something.

Last edited:
lmaooooo like you're literally just one of a million brolic dudes. Calmate.

They swear companies stopped making weights once they started lifting :rofl:

People so concerned with their #brand #hustle #grind they don't even realize how foolish this **** is and how much better the world would be if they actually just dropped real knowledge and didn't believe that just because you have a physique means you've figured life out or something.
Thank you. This.

Ok. You had enough dedication to achieve a nice physique.

But so did i. I'm still broke. I still got moves to make.

Meanwhile they steal half of those long quotes. It's just stupid and annoying. I can't be around cornballs like that. I don't push no one to do nothing. I push you once. You don't do it, that's on you.

"I'm 7% guys...I won in life. This is why we were created. And I won..... mutha ******.

Go use "WonAtLifeDamnWhatDoIDoNow" on BPI website for 1% off"

Guys: if you want to partake in the Fitness SS, please PM me. Deadline will be Monday of next week.

I think 10 participants will be good.

Also, due to the cost during the holidays and fitness items, I think the minimum should be $50.

I would like to get this ball rolling early so that everyone will be able to get their gifts by 12-25.

Let's keep the theme about fitness. I'll conduct a small questionnaire so your SS can have some kind of idea for gifts.

Let's keep this a honest and fun exchange. Don't need scammers and snakes ruining it for everyone. If you don't think you can do this, please don't. Hate for anybody to get the short end of the stick...

So far:

Nice man. How did you find the personal trainer?

If there is one thing that i would love to do, is have someone with knowledge critique my lifts (snatch, clean, dead lift, squat). There's a local USAW certified weightlifting gym that i've been looking at going to see what up. I have decent numbers, but i know i can get them higher with a little fine tuning. 
My coach now is/was my L2 CF coach at my old gym.  At the time, she was helping me find another Oly Coach.  However, she recently got her USAW Coaching Cert and wanted to coach me personally. She's a 3-time IWF Master qualifier. 

Basically I'm her first official client.  She's going to open a Barbell club/CF box next year.  Out of all the coaches I've watch and visit, she truly is the most professional and knowledge critique coach I've ever dealt with.  She's is wanting me to do things with accessory help (Belt and wrist wraps)...So far, I've been doing great without them.

Bro, I've seen you lift.  You really should do it.  Finding a local USAW certified WL coach or gym is the best thing you can do.  Make sure you check their resume

Last edited:

My coach now is/was my L2 CF coach at my old gym.  At the time, she was helping me find another Oly Coach.  However, she recently got her USAW Coaching Cert and wanted to coach me personally. She's a 3-time IWF Master qualifier. 

Basically I'm her first official client.  She's going to open a Barbell club/CF box next year.  Out of all the coaches I've watch and visit, she truly is the most professional and knowledge critique coach I've ever dealt with.  She's is wanting me to do things with accessory help (Belt and wrist wraps)...So far, I've been doing great without them.

Bro, I've seen you lift.  You really should do it.  Finding a local USAW certified WL coach or gym is the best thing you can do.  Make sure you check their resume
Dope. I'm gonna send the dude that runs the Oly gym an email and see what his rates are. One of my Crossfit coaches is also USAW certified, but doesn't lift much. The Oly gym is ran by a guy that actively competes and could provide additional help that my Crossfit coach may not be able to.

Dope. I'm gonna send the dude that runs the Oly gym an email and see what his rates are. One of my Crossfit coaches is also USAW certified, but doesn't lift much. The Oly gym is ran by a guy that actively competes and could provide additional help that my Crossfit coach may not be able to.
Yeah, my CF told me to cut back on Crossfit (2-3 a week).  She doesn't want my form to be jeopardized and wants me to recover more. My program is beastly.

At the gym right now snappin. Mad at the world, no meds. Just hit 355 on DL, thats supposed to be my max at the end of this program in 2weeks. **** it im going to go as heavy as i can. 355 came easy

At the gym right now snappin. Mad at the world, no meds. Just hit 355 on DL, thats supposed to be my max at the end of this program in 2weeks. **** it im going to go as heavy as i can. 355 came easy
Keep going.

I see you getting your Mike Tyson on, Ahat 
laugh.gif

Ya i take a couple diff meds. 1 controls my anger i purposely didnt take it so i can go ham
Im bouta bite a ************* ear off if they look at me sideways

Hit 375, 395 going for 405

Sheesh. Max was supposed to be 335 at the end of the program? :pimp: get them gains papa

Back
Top Bottom