STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

True they r classic but i find the acgs more comfortable. I purchased an af1 sneakerboot last year, best boot purchase ive made. Comfort of a sneaker but warmth/dryness of a boot.

Just got legs again. This time I did 5 reps at 405 with no hands on me. My partner said that I was a little high on the last rep but other than that. I DID THAT ****. No lightheadedness this time either I. It's feels like I got stronger in 1 week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Excellent fam. :pimp: :pimp:

Tryna get there, testing heavy squats tomorrow will let y'all know where my numbers are at.

My last heavy squat day was 335x5 but that was about two weeks ago.

Idk. Boots. Dunks. Jordan's. Boat shoes. Vans. Sb shoes. Other kinds of nikes. I see a lot. Af1s? I just dunno man. Maybe it's cuz I'm out in long Island and when I work in NYC I drive straight to the hospital and straight back to long Island.

Yeah I got my own Olympic bench setup in my basement.

Lucky you, I'm so jelly. I miss those days. Never back g to wait on a bench or rack.....good ole days
Haha. I have to make a few adjustments then it'll be perfect

Those weight pads so I won't wake my moms up and keep from damaging the tile and something to keep water from coming into the basement innthat paticular spot every time it rains.like just know I was about to do squats till I saw my shoes were wet -_-.

So yeah :lol: few adjustments n I'll be straight.

Those weight pads so I won't wake my moms up and keep from damaging the tile and something to keep water from coming into the basement innthat paticular spot every time it rains.like just know I was about to do squats till I saw my shoes were wet -_-.

They make the things that kinda fit together like a puzzle. My buddy changed his basement into a gym. Busted out all the tile though to put down the pad things.....mmyour mom won't mind of you are getting gains. Lol you gotta crack a few eggs if you what to make an omelette

They make the things that kinda fit together like a puzzle. My buddy changed his basement into a gym. Busted out all the tile though to put down the pad things.....mmyour mom won't mind of you are getting gains. Lol you gotta crack a few eggs if you what to make an omelette
:lol: yeah I already cracked a few tiles,she was hot but she told me about those puzzle joints also .

Got damn Mike!! Coming in here guns blazing bro 
smokin.gif

My collection used to be a lot bigger when I had all my Js/Lebrons/Flyknits but sold them all.

Slowly building it back up now though.

Not lifting this week has been so damn hard 
sick.gif
 ready to crush **** saturday though 

Still continuing lifting as much as I can until my surgery. I can still do pulls and pushes but cannot contract my bicep with anything more than 5lbs. So I can still mixed grip deadlift but I STRUGGLE putting the weights on the bar. Same with bench press,
I can still do 225x5 but I need help picking up the plates. :rofl:

I'm just trying to put on as much muscle as I can before I'm immoblized for god knows how long

Got damn Mike!! Coming in here guns blazing bro :smokin

My collection used to be a lot bigger when I had all my Js/Lebrons/Flyknits but sold them all.

Slowly building it back up now though.

Not lifting this week has been so damn hard :x  ready to crush **** saturday though 

Competition this wknd right??

Get em fam!! Show em what #cornbreadskrong all about

nah. ACG life.

I live in Brooklyn and ****** wear Timbs to my gym here. :lol:

Tree life. :pimp:
****** wear timbs in the summer to the gym. That's how I know yall dont do legs.

ACGLIFE.

Way lighter. More comfortable. Same protection.

Copped some black timbs last winter. Regretted it. Felt like walking in 10lb weights. Plus I wear size 13. Mad clunky lol

ACG GOADOME >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom