STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My friends think I'm plugged with boutiques and act like Kanye out here sending me pairs personally smh

I haven't worn af1s since 2005

Man I don't think I've seen anyone wear those in years :lol:

Man I copped da white/silver OG high retro from da outlets. Love them

Whipping out da flax mid from last year soon

There's a bunch I want but ones, like dunks and AJI, can become a quick addiction lol

Man I copped da white/silver OG high retro from da outlets. Love them

Whipping out da flax mid from last year soon

There's a bunch I want but ones, like dunks and AJI, can become a quick addiction lol

Those flax r [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Im still after some 01 bred 1s. Got the 01 royals and 01 silver/metallics, tryna complete the set. Those some concords and ginger 16s r really the only jordans id cop at this point. I kinda wanted the black metallic Vs since the sole on my 99pair is seperating but that blue tinted sole ruined it for me.

air force 1
Dipset
Chipotle
Amel curse

Classics that ain't going away

I still remember being 12yrs old ans under 5ft tall rocking tall tees listening to dipset and copping my 1st pair of air forces :rofl:

Air forces were my first "expensive sneakers"

Air Force mid. White w green outsole and metallic swoosh.

Harlem world was life

Shiny suits were our supreme and Bape

I wanted the all white mids bad but they didn't have my size. I ended up copping the white/red mids. I use to hit them ***** with a toothbrush every night lol.

Im not as big a fan of the mids anymore. Either lows or highs.

laugh.gif

Man the coach got me dropping my back squats weight.

Working on the following:

No bounce at the bottom. Control at the bottom and up.

Neutral Spine - I butt wink when the weight is heavy

Breathing - Hold it going down, exhale going up.

She brought me back down to 275lbs FML
Is it personal coaching you are getting? What's the goal?

And for thread purposes I'm doing squats tonight and copping more dumbbells and plates tomorrow .

Last edited:
The bubble boy from upstate like in Seinfeld :lol:

"Moops!"
"Moors!"

Probably my favorite show of all time. Easily the best comedy. Lol

And for thread purposes I'm doing squats tonight and copping more dumbbells and plates tomorrow .

Copping? You do it at home?

Well, I've been dealing with some lower back pain since Sunday and it's finally starting to go away. Did some resistance band shoulders and arms tonight. Feeling lazy haha. Can't wait for the deadliest on Friday. Might try 600.

The bubble boy from upstate like in Seinfeld :lol:

"Moops!"
"Moors!"

Probably my favorite show of all time. Easily the best comedy. Lol

Copping? You do it at home?

Well, I've been dealing with some lower back pain since Sunday and it's finally starting to go away. Did some resistance band shoulders and arms tonight. Feeling lazy haha. Can't wait for the deadliest on Friday. Might try 600.
Yeah I got my own Olympic bench setup in my basement.

Back
Top Bottom