STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i've been through easily 1000 pairs of shoes. deadliftsandnikes/mike has probably my favorite collection out of the dudes that post(ed) in this thread. bwood has a crazy, crazyyyy collection mixed with new and old stuff. where is that dude? is he still on IG? bigboss and instagram have great collections of newer stuff too. instagram got some nice designer shoes too. fast look through my comp and found some older pics. wish i still had these 10 pairs of yeezys.

never had many designer pairs but what i had, i sold, including these.

everyone loves flyknits nowadays but when they dropped, only a few people were talking about them. i grabbed these for less than $400 wore em a buncha times and sold them for $1500.

lebron forces. one of only a handful of pairs made.

1 of 24. from a good friend.

have never seen another pair like this one. got em for less than $200. wore a buncha times and sold for $800.

people love visvim nowadays. bought 5 pairs of fbts at a black friday sale for $75 each. wore these a buncha times and gave them away.

proposed in these.

sorry for the OD shoe post :lol:
i coulda gone on and on.

Maaan u got me wishin i could go to my mom dukes crib lol. Got some gems in the stash. Wish i wore a sz10, got a pair of SWAT AF1s from the 04 olympics i wish i could wear. All black high tops with the steel toe, that woulda been a daily wear lol.

Those bron AF1s r flames. Af1 prob my fav sneaker ever

Last edited:
Are y'all on specific DL programs? Want to make it a point to drastically improve mine over the next year

i've been through easily 1000 pairs of shoes. deadliftsandnikes/mike has probably my favorite collection out of the dudes that post(ed) in this thread. bwood has a crazy, crazyyyy collection mixed with new and old stuff. where is that dude? is he still on IG? bigboss and instagram have great collections of newer stuff too. instagram got some nice designer shoes too. fast look through my comp and found some older pics. wish i still had these 10 pairs of yeezys.

never had many designer pairs but what i had, i sold, including these.

everyone loves flyknits nowadays but when they dropped, only a few people were talking about them. i grabbed these for less than $400 wore em a buncha times and sold them for $1500.

lebron forces. one of only a handful of pairs made.

1 of 24. from a good friend.

have never seen another pair like this one. got em for less than $200. wore a buncha times and sold for $800.

people love visvim nowadays. bought 5 pairs of fbts at a black friday sale for $75 each. wore these a buncha times and gave them away.

proposed in these.

sorry for the OD shoe post :lol:
i coulda gone on and on.

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Got damn you Emptied the clip in us

Are y'all on specific DL programs? Want to make it a point to drastically improve mine over the next year

Ed Coan's DL program

http://tsampa.org/training/scripts/coan_phillipi_deadlift/

I put in the weight i was doing when i started then the weight i wanted to reach at the end. Its a 10week program. The calculator gives u the workouts and weights for each week. Guys in here introduced me to it and i **** with it heavy, pun intended lol.

I never got hard into the sneaker scene copped kobes from 5-8. Got the military 4s. Had some timbs.
But then money got low. Went for confort and functionality.
Now it's only clearance crss trainers and runners for me.
I have 4 pairs of REVIS. Idc what anyone says my fav shoe. Although i still wanna grab the calvin johnsons and the victor cruz

I never got hard into the sneaker scene copped kobes from 5-8. Got the military 4s. Had some timbs.
But then money got low. Went for confort and functionality.
Now it's only clearance crss trainers and runners for me.
I have 4 pairs of REVIS. Idc what anyone says my fav shoe. Although i still wanna grab the calvin johnsons and the victor cruz

How did you find niketalk?

Just got legs again. This time I did 5 reps at 405 with no hands on me. My partner said that I was a little high on the last rep but other than that. I DID THAT ****. No lightheadedness this time either I. It's feels like I got stronger in 1 week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Drug my a** into the gym today just to do some back and biceps. Felt decent at the beginning then towards the end I started to feel it. Better than nothing. Steam room
Helped too. I'm still sweating at home

Rich homie Amel.

I love da variety on Mike's collection.

I get looked at sideways for loving air forces still by my homies lol

:lol:

Man the coach got me dropping my back squats weight.

Working on the following:

No bounce at the bottom. Control at the bottom and up.

Neutral Spine - I butt wink when the weight is heavy

Breathing - Hold it going down, exhale going up.

She brought me back down to 275lbs FML

Rich homie Amel.

I love da variety on Mike's collection.

I get looked at sideways for loving air forces still by my homies lol

Nike is killin it right now with the og remastered and premium nikelab Air Force one releases.

But it's not like I can be courtside all the time. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Now some of my cousins. Now they rich. But a story for another thread I guess.

Last edited:
Just got legs again. This time I did 5 reps at 405 with no hands on me. My partner said that I was a little high on the last rep but other than that. I DID THAT ****. No lightheadedness this time either I. It's feels like I got stronger in 1 week [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chipotle gains lol :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom