STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hate Halloween.  Daughter got those small *** candy laying around...And I'm nibbling on that candy everyday
mean.gif

so im a fatass , 5'11 240.....i want to get in shape. When i was younger i was into basketball and that kept me in shape or skinny atleast til about 16-17 years old. I can play basketball on my own but dont really have any friends to play with so maybe a gym membership would be more successful. My question is, what do i do if i don't know how to lift? I dont care about getting huge, i just want to look better and fit in my clothes again. Tips NT fams, im a newb :/
This thread has helpful people but if I were u, don't bother wasting your time looking for advice here and get on YouTube. Look up tutorial vids on the major lifts (squats,deads,bench,ohp) and do work

so im a fatass , 5'11 240.....i want to get in shape. When i was younger i was into basketball and that kept me in shape or skinny atleast til about 16-17 years old. I can play basketball on my own but dont really have any friends to play with so maybe a gym membership would be more successful. My question is, what do i do if i don't know how to lift? I dont care about getting huge, i just want to look better and fit in my clothes again. Tips NT fams, im a newb :/
I weigh 40lbs more than you bro and about an inch or two taller. Lots of muscle though, still tons of fat too. I got a YMCA membership since I can't go to the gyms on post anymore. I usually lift then do cardio then just go shoot some ball by myself.

If you want to go by a plan, go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/find-a-plan.html and pick one out or maybe do Strongman 5x5 and shoot ball/run on the elliptical on off days. Make a Bodyspace profile to track your progress, but since I;m fat and don't want nobody to see it I locked it down so I can just have it for reference when I get my sexy back

Yeah. Pull 500.

Until then you just pulled 495x2

Idc Idc iDC

I'm sure you'll get it though what's your BW

Why you so focused on 500? :lol:

I said I pulled five plates which is 495.

I'm 187 right now, will cut down to 175 range after I hit my strength goals.

I just looked and left [emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji]

Didn't know you were into kicks. I mean your collection sucks. Minus the yeezys. Cause they're expensive. But it ain't touching mine [emoji]128520[/emoji]
so he didn't hit 500. He hit 495x2. I see. I saw.

I'll buy him a "495x2 deadlift club" shirt
Im fixin to **** you up bloodbath

Let me see yours playboi, better not be full of recent retros either 
tongue.gif

Im fixin to **** you up bloodbath

Let me see yours playboi, better not be full of recent retros either 
tongue.gif
Bruh... Yall having a pissing contest on luxury shoes...

Add me in then...

Do you guys want to do a Fitness Secret Santa?

I don't have time to be dealing with no Stannis fans in here either..

Screw you Tdogg2k and those candies
laugh.gif

Yall lucky i got nothing with me :lol:
Might have some pics ive taken before i can find somewhere.

With all the shoes I own I stay wearing da same Ubs, vans, and yeezy. I'm glad I retired from collecting kicks

With all the shoes I own I stay wearing da same Ubs, vans, and yeezy. I'm glad I retired from collecting kicks

For real. Last pair i actually bought were those sport blue 6s only cuz i randomly walked into a FL the day after they released and i always wanted some 6s. All my **** older stuff, i bet the joints with air bubbles are done for now lol.

Cant lie i wish i still had those 6s tho

I know I'm late but 5 plates is 495. Thats what fam said he pulled 
laugh.gif
. Cinco platos

Last edited:
My weakness right now is ultra boosts since they're gym friendly

I recently purchased my final yeezy.

Toughest thing to kick will be visvim and slp sneakers

My weakness right now is ultra boosts since they're gym friendly

I recently purchased my final yeezy.

Toughest thing to kick will be visvim and slp sneakers

Honestly since i been squatting and deadlifting barefoot i feel like doing all my workout barefoot now. I dont even want to put shoes back on after :lol:

:lol:  yeah but then I just gotta realize that progress isn't always adding weight but sometimes speed can be a sign of progress as well.

I think he is cutting again and deep down wants to be a crossfitter :lol:

I was gonna add this in my initial post, but was too lazy lol

My bench max hasn't probably gone up all that much, but it's crazy how much faster weights that were semi difficult move now :lol:

Bruh... Yall having a pissing contest on luxury shoes...

Add me in then...

Do you guys want to do a Fitness Secret Santa?

I don't have time to be dealing with no Stannis fans in here either..

Screw you Tdogg2k and those candies :lol:

See i was trying to make love not war.......def getting burned now sucka

Honestly since i been squatting and deadlifting barefoot i feel like doing all my workout barefoot now. I dont even want to put shoes back on after :lol:

Please tell me you don't walk around the rest of the gym with no shoes on :x

Back
Top Bottom