STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Women talk about squats and calorie intake too.

Guess watching your macros is for the birds.

How about the fact that cleanses and detoxes are the ultimate bro science?

:lol:

Watched the video and obviously I'm ignorant and in over my head.

I knew nothing of the industry and commercial products and all that foo foo ****.

Thought we were talking simple lemon water cleanse- of which the alleged benefits could still be bro science, I can't call it but I'd still be interested in researching it and giving it a try.

Last edited:
Finally got the video to upload. 1st vid is from end of september, bad form and mobility, basketball sneakers, bar racked too high. Took a lot of the advice yall gave me and been working tryna get this **** right. S/o Grine Grine for all the help. Those links with the exercises definitely been helping. Thanks man!

I know its not perfect form and theres probably other things i can work on so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

ahat ahat good work! You went barefoot in the second one? Bigger man than me lol.

Everyone will have slightly different form, based on build and what you prefer and such. I would only ask about the depth.....and that isn't intended to start the whole debate. Just asking......you still go deeper than a lot of people I see

Last edited:
ahat ahat good work! You went barefoot in the second one? Bigger man than me lol.

Everyone will have slightly different form, based on build and what you prefer and such. I would only ask about the depth.....and that isn't intended to start the whole debate. Just asking......you still go deeper than a lot of people I see

Thanks! Lol ya i really only have those kobes that im wearing in the first vid with me. I have some beat up adidas but they r dirty and i dont want ro wear em in the gym and track mud/dirt so i said f it and went no shoes. Been doing the same with DL and i like it.

Ya my main problem originally was depth, i wasnt breaking parallel. Ended up being an ankle mobility issue so i started putting the 5lbs plates under my heels. Its helped a lot, im able to narrow my stance and get deeper than i was before. Still a work in progress but its all good i like the challenge and something to work towards.

Finally got the video to upload. 1st vid is from end of september, bad form and mobility, basketball sneakers, bar racked too high. Took a lot of the advice yall gave me and been working tryna get this **** right. S/o Grine Grine for all the help. Those links with the exercises definitely been helping. Thanks man!

I know its not perfect form and theres probably other things i can work on so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
almost parallel in second lol. HIP's must be lower than knees.

For sure. Tryna be better than i was last week, last month etc.

Tryna be the best me i can be.

5 PLATE SHAWTY FINALLY. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Like I said earlier heavy DL day.

135x5 225x5 315x3, 405x1 495 fail. :smh:

Got really discouraged, got the bar up easy but couldn't lock out.

Had an OG powerlifter in my gym who came over to me and gave me some words of encouragement and helped me with my form.

Went back and hit 495 for 2 reps clean.

Best feeling on a PR so far, 5 plates had been elusive for about a month now and finally got it.

Finished up with heavy DB chest presses and back rows.

So pumped man, my girl also hit a DL PR @ 265 lbs.

5 PLATE SHAWTY FINALLY. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Like I said earlier heavy DL day.

135x5 225x5 315x3, 405x1 495 fail. :smh:

Got really discouraged, got the bar up easy but couldn't lock out.

Had an OG powerlifter in my gym who came over to me and gave me some words of encouragement and helped me with my form.

Went back and hit 495 for 2 reps clean.

Best feeling on a PR so far, 5 plates had been elusive for about a month now and finally got it.

Finished up with heavy DB chest presses and back rows.

So pumped man, my girl also hit a DL PR @ 265 lbs.

:pimp: my guy!! Get it fam!

Hey guys. If you can please take a moment and check my IG post. I am running a charity t shirt. If you can order thank you? If not can you please repost? Hanks!

@ahat20 salutes to you fam!

Keep it up!!!

Keep working on neutral back and breaking parallel.

Looks great!

Just finished back and light bench, 225x8 (2)

Deadlifts 330x2, 365x2, 395x2

I was tired and had a mild headache but drank OD water and kept going.

Did a ton of volume as usual.

Some really petite white/spanish girl some dude brought kept looking at me every time I looked up. It was weird.

Can't wait until the end of this month. Cut will be done. Tired of being hungry lol

For sure. Tryna be better than i was last week, last month etc.

Tryna be the best me i can be.
Close but no cigar
laugh.gif

Work in progress, ima get there tho fam
I see you going barefoot, thats how I learned to squat, went from there to chucks to Romaleos. Give the depth time, its easy for people to tell you to go lower but way different when the weight is on your back, I don't bury a lot of mine.

Back
Top Bottom