STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Halloween shenanigans.

Brahs, had a bad day yesterday. Was supposed to do week 8 of ed coan bench program but I knew I wouldn't finish the 2 working sets of 245x5 cause 225x5x1 felt kinda heavy unusually. Got to 4 on the first working set and my boy helped me through the 5th rep. Then barely got 245 up once on the last working set :smh:. Do y'all redo a week of a program if you fail at it the week before?

Last edited:
Brahs, had a bad day yesterday. Was supposed to do week 8 of ed coan bench program but I knew I wouldn't finish the 2 working sets of 245x5 cause 225x5x1 felt kinda heavy unusually. Got to 4 on the first working set and my boy helped me through the 5th rep. Then barely got 245 up once on the last working set :smh:. Do y'all redo a week of a program if you fail at it the week before?
Reset and put your max down 5-10lbs.

You'll know if your max is too high during week 1-2. Well, with he programs I use, anyways. IDk about coan.

Heavy DL's today. :pimp:

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Same. Blah. GOTTA go at like 630pm. Just started a new cycle. Max 425 now.

Reset and put your max down 5-10lbs.

You'll know if your max is too high during week 1-2. Well, with he programs I use, anyways. IDk about coan.
Same. Blah. GOTTA go at like 630pm. Just started a new cycle. Max 425 now.

I want to say it was just a bad day/workout though. Just didn't feel as strong as I usually do. Just last week I put up 235x5 for 2 working sets at the end and I did one set of 225x5 before that and it was a breeze. When I started 225x5 yesterday I felt like I was struggling some smh. Might try again next week and if I don't get it I'll drop my max and go from there.

When I first got into working out, i used to watch 6 pack shortcut. Obviously not now but back then, they gave some tips for a beginner like me.... doing something in the gym and at least trying to learn was better than doing nothing. Out of boredom I decided to check their channel out again and I see this... I know a lot of people **** on this channel or whatever but this is beyond that.

Nothing is promised tomorrow. Stay safe out there everyone 
tired.gif

R.I.P.

When I first got into working out, i used to watch 6 pack shortcut. Obviously not now but back then, they gave some tips for a beginner like me.... doing something in the gym and at least trying to learn was better than doing nothing. Out of boredom I decided to check their channel out again and I see this... I know a lot of people **** on this channel or whatever but this is beyond that.

Nothing is promised tomorrow. Stay safe out there everyone 
tired.gif

R.I.P.

How did he pass?

I've never associated cleansing with weight loss or as something effeminate.

With as much red meat, sugar, caffeine and alcohol is likely consumed in here, a cleanse would probably do wonders for most of this thread. :lol:

Only reason I've never done one is because I lack the self-discipline to put myself through a few days without eating my favorite foods. :frown:

Last edited:
I've never associated cleansing with weight loss or as something effeminate.

With as much red meat, sugar, caffeine and alcohol is likely consumed in here, a cleanse would probably do wonders for most of this thread. :lol:

Only reason I've never done one is because I lack the self-discipline to put myself through a few days without eating my favorite foods. :frown:
Lol probably. I only eat red meat once maybe twice a week. Dont drink coffee or energy drinks. I drink. But not nearly as often as i would like with the stress of work and life.
Maybe one day. After im told to.....only if death is imminent if I don't...... .ok i probably never will

I want to say it was just a bad day/workout though. Just didn't feel as strong as I usually do. Just last week I put up 235x5 for 2 working sets at the end and I did one set of 225x5 before that and it was a breeze. When I started 225x5 yesterday I felt like I was struggling some smh. Might try again next week and if I don't get it I'll drop my max and go from there.

Be honest.....did you tell your muscles to grow? If not, how did they know they were supposed to. You must command them to grow sometimes.

Shoulders and legs today. Legs felt like jello, hadnt done squats in over a week. Finished with 2sets of 315 singles. Ill post a vid when it uploads to compare with my squat before i started doing mobility exercises and working on form. Definitely looks better than before but feedback is always appreciated. Threw in some face pulls for the first time, went low weight/high rep. Got up to 315 on power shrugs.

Ohp
145x2x5
155x3x5

Squats
225x5
275x2x5
295x2x5
315x2x1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom