STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Come on fellas...Put yourself to the challenge...I know Boss, IG, Topdogg, Jew, hell even Amel going to get it in...

Just push yourself, you'll be surprised.

Ill think about doing it, ill have to figure out how to set up my phone to video for 5 minutes lol

Bruh I'd hit 30 reps and die.

Standing ohp

95x5
105x3x5
135x5

Bunch of other shoulder stuff no one cares about and 3x8 military press at 50.

Tomorrow is leg day finally. :pimp:

Ill think about doing it, ill have to figure out how to set up my phone to video for 5 minutes lol
I trust you not to be adding to them rep boss.

A 5 mins video is a long time, so just post the reps.

Last edited:
Yeah. Either that or you need to lessen the weight, cause if it's not your balance, then you just can't squat that weight. Unless you had a knee condition or a torn ACL surgery or something, like my ex did.

I thought about it maybe being the weight but i cant even get that low just doing an air squat. My chest starts to sink in, **** ends up looking like a good morning lol.

Sounds like you squat low bar?
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah. We all were weak at some point. But yeah, maybe it'll motivate the next guy. I know I always wondered who was deadlifting 400+ coming up and it made me hungrier.......Still annoying to leave all that weight on. But that's why they have gym workers (I know I'm messed up, leave me lone, ain't nobody got time for thatttt)

So ur the guy who leaves 4 plates on the bar in the power rack when i come to do OHP? :lol:
No, not the bar....on the floor. You can unrack it yourself or just do arms that day, the choice is yours [emoji]128578[/emoji]

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/108381"marmourjr" url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/66150#post_26615275"]
I just call it military press. Call leg push, a push press.

Push Press is different...Maybe we talking about the same thing...Basically an OHP but using your legs to drive the bar up into an OHP

@ahat20
 Looks good bro. How did it feel? Much easier?

With your squatting, can you drop the weight and squat below parallel? 

I thought about it maybe being the weight but i cant even get that low just doing an air squat. My chest starts to sink in, **** ends up looking like a good morning lol.

Bro, get a band and start to do this daily...Rather you do this with lifting shoes.  But when you squat, learn to put your chest upward.
bro. I call ohp a military press.

5 min with BW on the bar and squatting it sounds BRUTAL. Id think about doing it... if it werent that long haha

5 min though?

Id be curious to how many people can just stand there with that much weight and figure out how to breathe in the last min.

2 min? Suuuure
3 min? okkkk
5 min? helllll no

Pass on that 5 min squat test. I've done bw squats for a minute in a competition and that was brutal

Yea I've done 25 reps of about 10-15lbs over my body weight. Don't know how long it took, probably at least 2 minutes. Said all that to say **** your challenge :lol:

5 min with BW on the bar and squatting it sounds BRUTAL. Id think about doing it... if it werent that long haha

5 min though?

Id be curious to how many people can just stand there with that much weight and figure out how to breathe in the last min.

2 min? Suuuure
3 min? okkkk
5 min? helllll no

All of this. Probably harder to just stand there with that weight than most think.

I did something similar my program accept it wasn't for time it was basically getting to 50 reps first. You could rack it/rest. I believe it took me 3 sets. But my BW was 192 at the time :lol:

Then I saw a video for 5 mins BW challenger squat. Figure it wouldn't be that bad.

:lol:

We did something like that 2 weeks ago

25 reps of 225lbs BS
1 mile run
25reps if 225lbs BS
1 mile run

Last week was 2x reps - 20 EMOM Front Squats at 80% ...people was literally crying :lol:

Last edited:
Just had high rep squat day yesterday, no way I'm even thinking about that challenge.
Okay. Scrap the challenge. 
laugh.gif

Seems a little difficult

What about BS your BW and see how many sets it takes you to get to 50 reps. You can rack it if needed.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom