STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

ok cool.. yeah i will probably just do 35's on each side while im learning. thanks.
yea bro no shame in lowering the weight back down in order to get that down. Im just starting to dead lift again self and out of my 3 sessionysso far 1st one i didn't go over 150 2nd i didnt do over 200. And all 3 times i spent 30 mins just just working on form with the 15kg on each side before i even attempted heavier weight. Get comfortable and correct first
The weight will come and you'll still feel it trust me

Last edited:
So my new oly coach is teaching ppl the Russian's technique. I was taught the Chinese's technique.

Don't know if I want to be taught a whole different technique... Took me a year to get a handle on the techniques I was taught. :lol:

Hmmm... Decisions

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Can you help me with my deadlift form? Here I am doing 225 lbs.

Lower your hips/butt and raise your chest kind of like you're puffing your chest out. And when you lift from the ground, try to push your feet through the ground with your legs first instead of lifting with your back if that makes sense.

DLed for the 3rd time Saturday after years off. Got up to 205x5 my last set then did 225x1. I think I could get up to 240-255 for 1 rep. Gonna finish with 215x5 next week

Ditch the shoes, drop your hips more and pull your chest up. Its not that bad, I've seen way worse.

Russian style is not so bad. It's what I do.

Probably easier to go from Chinese style to Russian style than the other way around.

At least I think so. I never actually tried Chinese style.

Last edited:
Amel does Russian style

Don't do it Mike.

The curse man. THE CUUURRRRRRSE

If amel tells me he runs on the treadmill at 7.5 im running at 7.6.
If hesays he drinks desani, im drinking deer park.
The curse won't get me any worse than it already has

Once you pop up your chest your lower back should automatically have a natural arc,( almost like your gonna sit down for a dump) knees are aligned with shoulders, bar movement as close to the body. Should lower the weights and practice. Once good form is achieved weights will coming along in not time.

Last edited:
Ive seen 2 instances where someone didnt put clips. First was a guy soing barbell curls. Lol he must have got tired and 1arm got lower than the other and the plate slipped off 1 side and then the other. The 2nd time this fool was doing squats but puts a 35 plate on one side and a 25 on the other. Im trying to tell him its uneven but hes paying me no mind. Soon as he unracks the weight the bar tilts and plate falls off 1 side then the other lol.

Back
Top Bottom