STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone have trouble keeping themselves out of the gym? I do something active basically 7 days a week, and I'm starting to feel it.

It's gonna be hard, but I really need to start taking some off days :lol:

I used to. Now I just got 4x and do some outside cardio on my off days.

I just destroy my legs and back now in the gym to where it takes three days to recover now.

I can safely say I have no issue staying out of the gym twice a week. Friday's and Sunday's I hang out with friends and play soccer

Last edited:
Ya i go 6x a week. Couple weeks ago gym was closed and this weekend was closed as well, its been killing me :lol:

these any good?

I can safely say I have no issue staying out of the gym twice a week. Friday's and Sunday's I hang out with friends and play soccer

Quality > quantity. I can only hope dudes hitting the gym more than 3-4x a week are well educated and know exactly what they're doing.

I'm with you AZ. I lift three days a week max, play ball close to everyday even if it's just touches.

Last edited:
Hodge twins always come off as being corny to me. Starting out Chris Jones and Matt Kido(gokuflex) were real helpful to me.

I immediately ceased taking them seriously when they did some vid about eating fast food all day to get the same physique as them. Showed a vid of them going through the drive through and ordering mad chicken nuggets, Big Macs, and milkshakes. While yes, if it fits your macros, then go for it. But they were talking real reckless. Couldn't co-sign, and quickly realized their purpose was for entertainment only.

Quality > quantity. I can only hope dudes hitting the gym more than 3-4x a week are well educated and know exactly what they're doing.

I'm with you AZ. I lift three days a week max, play ball close to everyday even if it's just touches.

For me personally working out has been the only way to deal with my depression and ptsd. Going as often as possible generally has me in a better mood (along with meds). I dont have much else going for me at the moment so i try and make the most of going to the gym. I set up my workout routine so im not lifting for more than an hour.

Had to go to anytime today because the real gym was closed for the holiday.

Some dude was wearing one of those Hannibal lector masks and praying before each lift then laying on the floor after. Dude was stressing me out. Whole gym gave him plenty of space.

Had to go to anytime today because the real gym was closed for the holiday.

Some dude was wearing one of those Hannibal lector masks and praying before each lift then laying on the floor after. Dude was stressing me out. Whole gym gave him plenty of space.

Bruh I would've left the gym. Lmao.

Man that's the **** you get at anytime because it isn't staffed. :lol:

I'm just glad I found my main gym that I go to 95% of the time.

So ordered two boxes of fitjoy on that deal...one never got delivered so got me $5 back from amazon....so got one box in this weekend. They are not tasty....at all. Really chewy not a fan.

Quest is still the Goat to me. yes i have tried muscle pharm combat crunch and oh yeah bars and now fitboy (along with the pure protein brand the cellucor brand the BJs Premium Protein brand) and QUEST >>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom