STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Gave the Romaleos another shot (with only the competition insole in this time) and they felt really good form-wise. The insoles started to bother me on my last set so I switched to the training insoles. Probably too much arch support in the competition ones.
Felt hella weak but I'll chalk it up to sleep deprivation.

I definitely have to go TTS when I order my pair of NDC though. Just waiting on them to have any kind of discount so I can stack my 20% off code on top.

Last edited:
Good Leg workout

20 225lbs Back Squat

2 mile Run

20 225lbs Back Squat

Make sure you have someone to carry you home afterwards
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I definitely have to go TTS when I order my pair of NDC though. Just waiting on them to have any kind of discount so I can stack my 20% off code on top.

Haven't seen them on sale on NDC but keep an eye out on Eastbay. I was able to get my pair for about $130 after stacking coupons

Boss how often you squat close to your max vs light weight and big reps?
My coach does my programming, if its off season or far out from a meet he starts with sets of 8-10 and the weight goes up each week while the reps go down, I very rarely squat within 50 pounds of my max unless its the end of a cycle or close to a meet. 

How long have you been on the journey of strength?
I did my first meet in June of 2014, hit 451/275/496 at a bodyweight of 196, I had probably been really training for like 6 months to a year priori to then. 

Last edited:

Haven't seen them on sale on NDC but keep an eye out on Eastbay. I was able to get my pair for about $130 after stacking coupons

Yeah I've never seen them go under $189.99 on NDC but I don't know what else to do with my 20% off code lol
But yeah I'm holding out for ≈$130

Word, just wondering how often people actually get close or if most just try every few months for a new max. Thanks.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone watch this video, you should be ready to run through a wall when its done.

I HIGHLY recommend everyone watch this video, you should be ready to run through a wall when its done.

I'm sorry but this guy is spewing loads of bs. Not sure what point he's trying to make but he is neither educating or inspiring me with his misinformation.

this guy spoke nothing but the truth and everything a lot of us have been saying. Training is Training, if you train hard you'll get good results, if you mess around you wont get the results you want

I was PRAYING he would say in the beginning.
"WHEN DID THEY CHANGE INTERVAL TRAINING INTO CROSS FIT"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

srs tho

The bars loaded, shut up and squat!

Real talk. Hard work pays off u get what u put in.

Pull up bar at the house ftw?

Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pull up bar for the house just to get more back gainz...anyone wanna recommend me one? Ima big dude (220) if that matters at all.

I made one for the garage and use it all the time

I was looking at the ones for sale but im scared its gona fall off or break the door frame or something :lol:

Im REALLY debating on getting a bench and a bar and a couple of plates for my house and getting rid of my membership but jeez 50$ for a 45 pound plate? :x

I'm not a competitive bodybuilder, so a lot of that stuff means nothing to me. However I agree with him on the hard work, and overestimating how hard you work.

I think that was the purpose of his message tho. no matter what you do physical activity wise, just do it hard.

stop giving everything nick names new Acronyms , just to rebrand something that's not new. ( heard this chick talk about optimal food consumption; :smh: do you mean meal timing)

JUST WORK

Went to go look at a power rack I've had my eye on. It's too tall for my basement. No room in my garage either.

Search continues.

In the meantime I DL and squatted (correctly) yesterday

Gonna do dl heavier today and work on ohp since I had ...."trouble" getting the bar over my head when I wanted to do heavier squats .

I think that was the purpose of his message tho. no matter what you do physical activity wise, just do it hard.

stop giving everything nick names new Acronyms , just to rebrand something that's not new. ( heard this chick talk about optimal food consumption;
mean.gif
do you mean meal timing)

JUST WORK
Exactly. I forget sometimes that this is just a shoe website with one little thread dedicated to lifting/fitness, I wouldn't expect most of you to understand what he is saying if you have no desire to really get after it. 

Last edited:
I was looking at the ones for sale but im scared its gona fall off or break the door frame or something :lol:

Im REALLY debating on getting a bench and a bar and a couple of plates for my house and getting rid of my membership but jeez 50$ for a 45 pound plate? :x

Do it gif

Im moving next month (and depleting my bank account) but long term I'm planning to get a bench and power rack, and a pull up bar mounted. Im about your weight and hate pullups so i cant wait to be able to knockout hella pullups at the crib

Back
Top Bottom