STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anybody here ever do any Dante Trudel DC training before? I had great results on it and have used the rep pause part of it ever since. Those widow makers are brutal too. Just something else to look into if people are getting bored.

light weight dreading this holiday weekend on my cut....so much booze and food...i mean how can you say no to cheese potatoes ?  i'm so fat, plz send help

Last edited by a moderator:
light weight dreading this holiday weekend on my cut....so much booze and food...i mean how can you say no to cheese potatoes ?  i'm so fat, plz send help
I mean, if you must consume alcohol this weekend, try and go the vodka soda water route. It's a slightly better calorie option. Liquer packs a lot of energy also, so if you can squeeze in a workout on those days, you'll be all fueled up :rofl: :rofl:

Frank yang did it.

Leg day

Back squat 225x5
245x5x2

Front squat 165x5x2
185x5

Leg press 8 plates total don't know the real weight 3x8

Some accessory that doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever get a sore lower back from deadlift? I don't mean like a hurt type of pain but just soreness? Just wanted to know if 100% of it was from bad form, or is it normal to experience general soreness from time to time?

Do you guys ever get a sore lower back from deadlift? I don't mean like a hurt type of pain but just soreness? Just wanted to know if 100% of it was from bad form, or is it normal to experience general soreness from time to time?

Yea soreness the day after or 2 days after is regular. Just like any of your other muscles after a good workout. As long as it's just muscle soreness and not a shooting pain you're good.

Weighed in at 255 this morning, down 13 pounds from my doctor visit 2 weeks ago. My comp is next Saturday, thinking about going on a cut after it and see how close I can get to the 205 class [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Weighed in at 255 this morning, down 13 pounds from my doctor visit 2 weeks ago. My comp is next Saturday, thinking about going on a cut after it and see how close I can get to the 205 class [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Good stuff Boss :pimp:

Damn dude. If you dropped 50 pounds you'd be a shredded *******. Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose but your grocery bill and some clothes.

Hitting Miami in 3 weeks, cut going into overload now 
laugh.gif

Damn dude. If you dropped 50 pounds you'd be a shredded *******. Give it a shot, you got nothing to lose but your grocery bill and some clothes.
And some strength
laugh.gif
that will be the toughest thing to deal with, hopefully I can maintain most of it, bench will be the worst out of the 3 probably. I do want to be back in just good overall shape though, I miss playing ball.

Last edited:
You'll be far from weak man. 205 still isn't small by any means. Plus you won't have to deal with the whole stuffing your face every two hours problems. **** sucks. :lol:

Besides it will be even more bad *** if you're putting up 500# squats at 205.

I've been trying to tell this dude. If he left strength behind he could be scorched.

Boss I think you can keep most of your strength. Obviously leverages are an issue. But if you take it slow you should be ok. For some people there strength comes right back after the reverse diet for a lil bit after there cut.

You'll be far from weak man. 205 still isn't small by any means. Plus you won't have to deal with the whole stuffing your face every two hours problems. **** sucks.
laugh.gif

Besides it will be even more bad *** if you're putting up 500# squats at 205.
True, especially since I'm only 5'8. Im only 26 though, I haven't even really been lifting heavy long at all. 
Boss I think you can keep most of your strength. Obviously leverages are an issue. But if you take it slow you should be ok. For some people there strength comes right back after the reverse diet for a lil bit after there cut.
True, I think my squat and deadlift will be fine.

I just suck at doing anything in moderation 
laugh.gif
 Once I get tunnel vision on a goal its a wrap. 

Who knows how to do those body fat estimator things? Lets just say I'm 20-25% BF at 255, what will I be at 200? 

Back
Top Bottom