STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can't stress enough whipping a scoop of your favorite protein into fage. For desert or ice cream lovers I stand by it.

Last edited:
agreed. whey + plain fage is good. way better than chobani.
I sent you a pm but I'm not sure it got there. I'm very familiar with where you came from and what you do and I think the work you do is incredible! I wish the best for you and your family.

I sent you a pm but I'm not sure it got there. I'm very familiar with where you came from and what you do and I think the work you do is incredible! I wish the best for you and your family.
my man! thanks. didn't get a PM but the kind words are appreciated. my fitness journey has changed from trying to build a better physique to trying to gain back some agility and flexibility to keep up with my growing young son. i really need to lose some flab :smh:

the camaraderie in here right now got me lookin around for the surprise cameras 
laugh.gif

Sugar free pudding packet (sprinkle to your tasting) Fat free greek yogurt. Thank me in reps later.

Why fat free?

Edit: why is it so hard to find fat free Greek yogurt?

Last edited:
Because dairy fat isn't the best fat. So save it for more essential fats

Check walnart or Costco

Bruh if stats are true im mirin KiefUrban

I am 6 foot and 175lbs and don't look that cut up...idk how you are holding that much lean mass

the camaraderie in here right now got me lookin around for the surprise cameras 
laugh.gif
Crossfit sucks

Bodybuilding isn't a sport

Powerlifters are fat 

IIFYM is stupid

Go lift instead of buying protein bro 

Anything else? 
roll.gif

MARTY_zpsza99gy1a.gif

Since stuntman mike stuntman mike hyped up these oh yea bars I had to try one. Birthday cake was good, tasted like a candy bar :lol: Bought the lemon cake too but haven't eaten it yet. I agree, they are better than Quest...but marginally.

One of homies tried a quest bar for the first time. It took him a whole hour to eat it. He said it was so dry and had to take dosage at a time :lol:

Where can I get a cheap trap bar?
nerd.gif

I want to start messing with different deadlift variations and feel like the neutral grip would be good for me.

Back
Top Bottom