STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yeah the birthday cake combat bar taste like lemon. Not so bad. I *** with quest too though. Don't really need any but whatever.

For yogurt I whip fage like 50/50 with peanut butter and throw some honey in and whatever else I see that would be good.

Never having all you can eat sushi 2 hours before a workout again 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lol it was after a meeting w/ coworkers. We were supposed to grab all day breakfast but they decided to get sushi instead so I said eff it and feasted 
nerd.gif
Could be worst right lol you got lean protein and a solid carb. 

Bruh how you come to the gym smelling like loud and dirty wet towels??

This tall lanky Hispanic dude had ppl rushing out the locker room.

Smelt like when you wash clothes but you forgot a load in the washer so it sits for a few days. But then you also forgot you had an ounce in your pocket so you washed that too.

If you in here which you prolly not. Wash your life fam

i like my fitbit for time and stopwatch. sleep patterns is actually pretty cool. my sleeping heart rate is like 59 which is something i never before it was great finding that out.

i'm a trainer and i tell every single one of my male clients to stop squatting because it's for girls. i tell them to only use bicep machines because how else are you going to bring the bacon home if you have weak arms

for female clients i have them run on treadmill for hour and collect pay afterwards. much easy very benefit.

Yeah the birthday cake combat bar taste like lemon. Not so bad. I *** with quest too though. Don't really need any but whatever.

For yogurt I whip fage like 50/50 with peanut butter and throw some honey in and whatever else I see that would be good.
I throw in some chopped nuts in there too if I have some.

Bruh how you come to the gym smelling like loud and dirty wet towels??

This tall lanky Hispanic dude had ppl rushing out the locker room.

Smelt like when you wash clothes but you forgot a load in the washer so it sits for a few days. But then you also forgot you had an ounce in your pocket so you washed that too.

If you in here which you prolly not. Wash your life fam
:lol: :lol:

Stank people are the worst. They be having the gym smelling like straight butt cheeks. Thanks for using the correct term by the way, it's Hispanic not "Spanish".

i'm a trainer and i tell every single one of my male clients to stop squatting because it's for girls. i tell them to only use bicep machines because how else are you going to bring the bacon home if you have weak arms

for female clients i have them run on treadmill for hour and collect pay afterwards. much easy very benefit.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Generally how long until they reach a treadmill plateau?

Any of yall do the classic cereal and milk for breakfast?

Been having protein Mini Wheats and protein Cheerios with 1% milk and I love it, feel like a kid again. No so concerned with the macros of it but can anyone recommend a "healthy" or should I say "least bad" cereal for you with protein?

Just started eating cereal
Again

I hate how it's got sugar, Bc I eat like 3 servings at once. Not the suggested 1 serving

Been having protein Mini Wheats and protein Cheerios with 1% milk and I love it, feel like a kid again. No so concerned with the macros of it but can anyone recommend a "healthy" or should I say "least bad" cereal for you with protein?
this is pretty much breakfast for me all the time. Cereal or oatmeal and a banana or apple or whatever fruit I have available. Most of the time it's honey nut cheerios or honey bunches of oats. Sometimes I'll have an omelette if there's enough ingredients available.

Last edited:
pshhh. i'll finish off a box of french toast crunch in 2 sittings. tupperware bowl 4lyfe :pimp:

I mean I'm the exact same way, I've eat 3/4 a box easily like it was a single serving. It's too easy to over eat with that garbage

I'm trying to limit eating it when I'm bored and hungry, I'll pour how much I usually pour and it's legit over half the box so try and limit it

Wish o would stop eating it honestly, garbage milk doesn't help. Ish is bad for you too

Crispix. One of the only cereals without BHT and its better than mini wheats imo.

Dang y'all got me wanting to just go hard and buy hella cereal.

Tried an Oh Yeah bar tonight and it was pretty good. My brother bought like a dozen cause they were on sale so he hooked it up with a few. Never had a Quest bar before but my brother told me the Oh Yeah bars are a lot better.

Last edited:
I was looking to get some cereal or granola recently but i couldn't find anything i liked macro wise. I just wanted some granola to add to my greek yogurt in the morning but they were all a ton of calories. The cereal's were meh too. But i may crack i am sick of plain oatmeal every morning or oikos triple zero

cereal wise i stick to the one and only reeses puffs as mentioned....other then that...OATS FTW! that full feeling :smokin

Vanilla almond special k :pimp: :pimp: Apple Jacks and Cap'n Crunch the GOAT Long live Oreo O's :frown:
first it was the fitbit

Now we out here eating special k

Next thing you know, you want suggestions on tights from lululemon

:lol: :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom