STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You must be diced my guy!
images

Damn at 6 feet sitting at 190 .. i thought i was shredded
You must be diced my guy! I'm jelly! I wish the best for you bro

What's your diet looking like and stuff to get shredded at 230 if you don't mind me asking. In the process of losing weight myself and 230-250 is around my goal.
I don't consider myself shredded at all. I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum because I'm considering swerving this cut just to gain through the summer. Normally when I'm cutting its pretty simple. I caught some flack but I do 12oz muscle egg in the morning and I'm out the door. I'll pack almonds and fage for a snack and a sandwich which is almost always low sodium turkey or chicken breast. I'll have a light dinner usually grilled chicken or fish and vegetables and for desert I'll whip a scoop of whey in with a serving of fage and a couple strawberries you legit would think it's chocolate pudding.

Im actually wearing a backpack full of bricks lol but seriously you would never tell by looking at me. I have super long arms and my shoulders are wide but I don't have any thickness.

Last edited:
lol I'm good, pec strain at the moment but other than that good.
Cool man good luck to you in your next meet or whatever you're trying to do and that dweller is SICK! If my wrists weren't so fragile maybe I'd look at one

This joint would look like a skittle on your wrist but my grandfather gave me this when he started to lose his mind so I wear it everyday and don't really think about upgrades. Your watch is ******* sick though

This joint would look like a skittle on your wrist but my grandfather gave me this when he started to lose his mind so I wear it everyday and don't really think about upgrades. Your watch is ******* sick though
Thats nice! Pure classic right there. Omegas are a great buy and you can find some steals used.

Thanks though, I really love it and don't plan on buying anything else for a while..... hopefully 
laugh.gif

Thats nice! Pure classic right there. Omegas are a great buy and you can find some steals used.

Thanks though, I really love it and don't plan on buying anything else for a while..... hopefully :lol:
Thanks I appreciate that I was going to buy a that 39mm explorer but I just can't see myself taking this off my wrist. It was my grandmothers gift to my grandfather on their wedding day and he's gone now. There's watches I like better but wouldn't ever mean as much. That dweller is serious haha as far as sport watches there is no upgrade. Hope it works out well for you

Anyone else buy themselves gift once certain goals are met? Down to 185 had to cop some shoes for the reward. 

You guys ever see a cute girl from your gym outside of the gym context and suddenly she's not so cute anymore?

Happened to me today...

Guess I've been getting fooled by the Lulus and racerbacks 
laugh.gif

You guys ever see a cute girl from your gym outside of the gym context and suddenly she's not so cute anymore?

Happened to me today...
Guess I've been getting fooled by the Lulus and racerbacks :lol:
^This,
there is one chick always squattin deadlifting. that is a turn on..... then i saw here leaving after a shower with jeans and long sleeve. and just kinda looked at myself like... what was i beasting over.

but there have been some i seen coming in from work with the pumps and skirt looking like :smokin

Back
Top Bottom