STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nobody doing real 150 "real" pull ups at a commercial gym. Srs.
co-worker of mine is a straight beast. he's done plenty of prison time and is really good at grappling and fighting. he decided to do the marathon on a whim and beat everyone else at work even though he barely trained for really long distances. he works out at the park and will do up to 150 pull-ups as part of his workout. he runs to and from the park from work to workout and it's over 5 miles away. the last time he was in prison was for burglarizing a pharmacy and he actually jumped through and glass window on the second floor of a building and ended up on the concrete below with a twisted ankle and cut up all over his face and body :lol:
but yeah, not a commercial gym.

Last edited:
Anybody that's done any significant amount of time could knock that 150 out easy. I went in I weighed 160 and could do 3 pull-ups and I went home 205 knocking out sets of 30.

Hit a new PR for my deadlift last night at 315lb... I could've prob gone higher to like 335 cause 315 felt pretty light and I didnt even struggle too much...

its crazy because about a 1 1/2 month ago I couldnt even lift 315lb off from the ground... literally... joint just sat on the floor when I tried using all my strength 
laugh.gif

im makin all kindz of gains.....

Last edited:
Sitting at a lean 170 now. Gonna start my push to 180 since I'll be working again and eating for free. That's probably all I want to go since I've already been through two rounds of pants buying and ready for a third. -_-

This is the first year ever I've had problems cutting. I just want to eat all the time.

Last edited:
Debating on picking up 2 pair of powerbeats 2 wireless from Amazon. I see a deal for em but idk. Anyone have issues with them?

Debating on picking up 2 pair of powerbeats 2 wireless from Amazon. I see a deal for em but idk. Anyone have issues with them?
I wasn't a fan of them personally, they didn't get loud enough for me but a lot of people seem to love them.

lol

Ive lifted in the same meet as a guy who totaled over 1400 at 148. 

No excuses bro boy.
148? Damn! I won't be making the 1000lb club this year. Maybe next year. Current PRs
415 dead
275 squat(just finally getting back into it)
205 bench

184lbs

148? Damn! I won't be making the 1000lb club this year. Maybe next year. Current PRs
415 dead
275 squat(just finally getting back into it)
205 bench

184lbs
No shame in those numbers dog!

He was kind of a bad example though, his numbers in that weight class are world level lol

My friend from SC benched 420 at 183 at the last meet which is super impressive. 

Back
Top Bottom