STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I just started working out and I can't deal with how sore my muscles are :frown:

Keep at it fam. It's only that bad cause you're just starting out. It'll get better if you stay consistent.

I'm addicted to that sore muscle feeling now

That works.

I do back 2x, chest 2x and legs and arms.

I don't bother with arms much, don't really care. I blow my brains out with boredom if I dedicated a day to arms.

Abs are everyday between sets so I'm not wasting time in the gym.

Last edited:
I do an arm day but it's pretty serious all super sets no break.
Close grip bench/ close grip pull-ups
Weighted dips/chin-ups
Skull crushers/ incline db curls
Overhead extensions/preacher curls
Drop set barbell curls/pull downs until failure
It's the best day to go hard on core for me.

Abs in between sets hmmm... never thought about this might have to implement that into my workouts.. was thinking of just banging out 100 situps after every gym session... not a bad idea i guess? thoughts? 

Abs between sets or to start your workout. A lot of people leave it until the end and short themselves on a regular basis. Never leave it until the end.

Gotcha beginning does sound better now that you mention it... Question

So I messed up and did an arm day after chest day... my bi/tris have been on FIRE for the past couple days to the point where I cant even lift weights or do a shoulder/back workout... right now I'm giving it till monday to rest up my arms to be good enough to the point where I can workout again... then I plan on starting my new schedule that I posted earlier today (Chest/Tri Back/Bi Shoulder Legs instead of Chest and then have an arm day)... This has to be pretty normal right that my arms feel like this? Its annoying because I want to go in everyday... past couple days not going to the gym is driving me crazy 

Yeah, pre-exhaust the area needed for support and structure.....

Crunches then some squats...... No dice.

Yeah. Between sets within reason. I'm not trying to buckle mid squat. I probably hit 150 reps of abs everytime I'm in the gym. Just random ab stuff. No routine. A lot of crunches on the decline with a 10# weight above my head.

One of my back days is 150 pull-ups. So that takes care of arms and shoulders too. I go for as much compound as possible. I ohp once a week during a chest day.

150 pull ups? Dead Gawd how you going to do that.

I do 4 sets of 10 pull ups with a 45lbs weigh vest and lifting shoes on. And I damn near die on the last set.

Let alone 150 pull ups :lol:

Yeah, pre-exhaust the area needed for support and structure.....
Crunches then some squats...... No dice.

Druden is right on this

im not doing arms Monday then chest Tuesday....
If/when I do arms it will be like this
Chest shoulders/arms legs rest back/arms legs rest repeat.

CT fletchers Armed Warfare will have you walking out the gym thinking a surgeon just took a scalpel to your biceps and triceps

They aren't all unassisted. :lol: I can go 40 now unassisted in sets of 10 then I adjust the weight on how much I need at the time.

I started a month ago and by then end I was taking off 100#. Now by the end I'm taking off 50#. Eventually in like 6 months I want all unassisted. I just always wanted to do a **** ton of pull ups.

I do like 50 pull-ups in a session

I only do pull-ups like every 5 months though :lol:

I have a pull up bar at my door that I never use

Last edited:

i put this in my nutribullet shakes i make now

Back
Top Bottom