STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

After eating eggs everyday for for close to two years, just the thought of eating eggs makes me sick.

Yeah. They aren't really good anymore... I need a breakfast burrito now or something or I'm not eating them.

Try out some muscle egg kid! That sea dweller can wait. You don't get big and strong like big boss without substantial egg consumption.
I am Boss son.

I actually don't eat that many eggs, it would probably only average out to 2 a day maybe.

I eat enough rice to feed a small country though. 

My parents are in the restaurant business.

My mom said some huge dude came in and she asked what his diet is like....

Dude legit said muscle eggs have been the difference maker for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or just buy ehh whites at the store, exact same thing and pasteurized and zero flavor

If you want flavor just pour some whey protein. You would think you mixed it with milk

Been doing it as of late

Damn. I had a nice workout from 12-2. Even better steak dinner from 4-5. I napped from 6-8 and I haven't got up from the couch since LOL

I wish, I have a naturally weak jaw, that is why I have a huge *** beard :rolleyes

Woke up Monday morning to stretch and got a sharp pain in my upper left back, haven't lifted in a few days and still sore, think I pulled a muscle :smh:

Wait so all my lifting has been in vain?! I been tryna get my jaw game on point.

I got a weak jaw and I can't grow a beard...
I'm pretty tan though lol

My inzer came in today, time for some gaaaaaains

...Once my calf heals. Pulled it during soccer 
mad.gif

Anybody here knows their stuff on refeeds? I need more guidance on it...

For the past month ive been on a diet where 5 days im on a no starchy carbs diet(carbs from veggies) and then sunday i have a refeed day. But then i read that some people has refeed days every 3-4 days and others have it every 2 weeks.

I still have more fat to lose but I guess what im asking here is stick to the once a week or change it up to another way to make me lose weight faster? IF anyone can help pm me pleaseeeeee

Due to popular demand the Life Time Fitness Friends and Family referral program is back! I have FIVE codes to give away, which will get you these perks:

• A $29 joining fee with $0 add on fees
• Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30 (Depending on the club you choose)
• 50 LT BUCK$ to be used toward any service we offer

If you're interested, click the link to start the process:

http://tinyurl.com/LifeTimeReferral

Then use code: teamreferral-57xn3

Once five people use it, the code will no longer work.

Last edited:
So far I'm not a fan of the Combat bars
if you get a chance, try an oh yeah one bar. lemon cake flavor or peanut butter pie. i haven't tried the newer flavors but those were my top 2 out of the ones that i did. lemon cake was really good.

Slow climb back from a " sports hernia"....

Got 5 months till Jamaica. .... tryna get my strong man look on the beach

If you guys want mobility tips and are heavy on IG...

woddoc
smashwerx

Don't be scared that they are CF heavy accounts. Get the stretches you need for the lifts you are going to perform.

Back
Top Bottom