STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

We are talking about 336 eggs. I think it's a little more time consuming than a few minutes. I haven't smoked in about 9 months but when i did its shatter or wax off a nail. I know a few people that burn blunts but that's not how you get the job done lol

yes but dont equate it to 336 eggs, because no one is drinking/eating that many at one time. I will never buy this stuff over having real eggs. maybe if im bulking and needed more protein this would possibly be a good thing, but im not about to go out of my way to pay 3 times the price for these, just for "convenience"

like someone else said, crack egg whites, mix protein powder with it. maybe some extra flavoring. same thing 1/3 the cost..

yes but dont equate it to 336 eggs, because no one is drinking/eating that many at one time. I will never buy this stuff over having real eggs. maybe if im bulking and needed more protein this would possibly be a good thing, but im not about to go out of my way to pay 3 times the price for these, just for "convenience"

like someone else said, crack egg whites, mix protein powder with it. maybe some extra flavoring. same thing 1/3 the cost..
I think this is way too much talk about eggs so this will be my last comment. 336 eggs is 336 eggs and you have to account for them because that's what you're buying. It may not be a good option for you because you get cheap eggs and don't mind cooking them. I don't live by a Costco and pay over $2 a carton of eggs so the cost difference is minimal. I suppose I could mix beaters in with powder but that completely defeats the purpose of buying a whole food alternative to powders. It's a solid product for what it is.

Smh guy asked to work in with me to OHP while I squat. He's OHP-ing an empty bar...

Like c'mon bruh. If you're gonna do that just do one of the preloaded ones then.

Last edited:
To everyone who said "you dont need fat burners" Why's that. Do they not work?

Also any alternatives to fat burners?

My parents are in the restaurant business.

My mom said some huge dude came in and she asked what his diet is like....

Dude legit said muscle eggs have been the difference maker for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

My parents are in the restaurant business.

My mom said some huge dude came in and she asked what his diet is like....

Dude legit said muscle eggs have been the difference maker for him :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't doubt it have you ever seen some of these dudes? I remember reading an article about a British bodybuilder that averages 12 eggs a day. He said he goes though about 400 per month. If that were the case i can see myself splurging on tons of muscle egg.

I was at 8 a day at one point. It was also 2006 and protein choices weren't a great also on that college struggle

Last edited:
How did the debate turn into being about whole eggs and cook time? It is flavored egg whites. You can buy regular egg whites for half the price. You aren't saving time. You're spending the extra for flavor, not convenience.

never had those "muscle eggs" but people claim to like them, too pricey for me. Speaking of eggs, i had this co worker who told me he ate 18 eggs a day in his diet :x Dude wasnt even that big too but i mean goodness there has to be another way of eating protein.

How did the debate turn into being about whole eggs and cook time? It is flavored egg whites. You can buy regular egg whites for half the price. You aren't saving time. You're spending the extra for flavor, not convenience.
I wouldn't trust drinking large amounts of mass produced egg whites because those companies aren't expecting people to be drinking it raw. I think you're discounting how disgusting an 8-12oz cup of egg whites would be. After a day or two you'd be right back to cooking them. The original muscle egg was unflavored.

Where i big boss to make sense of it all.

I know a lot of you respect Jim Stoppani. Anyone doing his 6 weeks to shred program. Ima start it next week but went through the videos. That cardio acceleration is real. Put it in my workout today made my usual 40 minutes feel like i worked out for 2 hours

Need some advice.... My 3rd day doing the gym today... Did arms yesterday and woke up not even able to full extend my arms I'm sore as **** and can't lift ****... I'm supposed to do back and shoulders today... Should I take this day off... Physically won't be able to get a full back and shoulder workout

Need some advice.... My 3rd day doing the gym today... Did arms yesterday and woke up not even able to full extend my arms I'm sore as **** and can't lift ****... I'm supposed to do back and shoulders today... Should I take this day off... Physically won't be able to get a full back and shoulder workout

I'd say work out, get some blood flowing and you're good to go. If you insist on resting try an active rest day. Knock out some cardio, mobility work, sauna if it's available.

Where i big boss to make sense of it all.

I know a lot of you respect Jim Stoppani. Anyone doing his 6 weeks to shred program. Ima start it next week but went through the videos. That cardio acceleration is real. Put it in my workout today made my usual 40 minutes feel like i worked out for 2 hours

Bra I almost pass out the first week , but it's amazing , I'm seeing great results .. Make sure you're following the meal plan also .

Just give me my carton of eggs

Lol, I'm sure Vegan Gains isn't on this forum. That dude is obnoxious and a bit off his rocker. Anyway, I'm about a month in this new vegan/nutritional lifestyle. Was wondering if anyone here has experience with it in conjunction to maintaining gym life.

Bra I almost pass out the first week , but it's amazing , I'm seeing great results .. Make sure you're following the meal plan also .
Ive already been pretty low carb wise so this next 2 weeks ima yp the carbs a bit i wont go to his week 4-6 diet plan til about last week in may. So ima actually do his program for 8 weeks instead of 6.

Back
Top Bottom