STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Also any advice on how to reduce soreness? I wanna be able to workout everyday not worrying about soreness from preventing me to go all out 

Also any advice on how to reduce soreness? I wanna be able to workout everyday not worrying about soreness from preventing me to go all out 
That's because you are just getting back into it. You will be very sore. Just don't over do it. The soreness will lessen over time with gym consistency

Nothing wrong with rest man. Take it as you need it, listen to your body, foam roll, and eat good foods and just enjoy the process.

Thank you all. Was planning to do back and shoulders today but my arms and chest still struggling to get back to beastmode... Might do legs today instead and take a nice ice bath tonight. 

Thank you all. Was planning to do back and shoulders today but my arms and chest still struggling to get back to beastmode... Might do legs today instead and take a nice ice bath tonight. 

I was gonna say, you've done 2 days in the gym and 1 of em was an arm day :smile:x) you already lost but we'll move on from that. Do legs today and do yourself a favor and stop doing an arm day

I was gonna say, you've done 2 days in the gym and 1 of em was an arm day :smile:x) you already lost but we'll move on from that. Do legs today and do yourself a favor and stop doing an arm day

And don't do legs as a backup plan after you've had an arms day :lol:

Any recommended schedules then? 

originally had chest arms shoulders/back then leg 

Just downloaded the Shortcut to Shred app and took a look at the workouts. Are the accelerated cardio workouts down in between each set or at the end of the exercise? 

Just downloaded the Shortcut to Shred app and took a look at the workouts. Are the accelerated cardio workouts down in between each set or at the end of the exercise? 
in between. So its essentially no break. U finish ur set u do the AC. Right back at it. Did a shoulder exercise with it today and was crazy. I love it alread

I just don't understand trying to make someone feel bad for getting to the gym and doing arms. It's certainly not uncommon but a lot of people pair parts of the arm with another major muscle group. Like back/bis shoulders or chest/tris.

255 bs
225 fs
180 snatch
220 clean
210 clean jerk

This is in kg

lol I wish it was in kg

Last edited:
Need some advice.... My 3rd day doing the gym today... Did arms yesterday and woke up not even able to full extend my arms I'm sore as **** and can't lift ****... I'm supposed to do back and shoulders today... Should I take this day off... Physically won't be able to get a full back and shoulder workout

Any swelling?

Like actual swelling, not because of gains.

Any recommended schedules then? 

originally had chest arms shoulders/back then leg 

Push/Pull/Legs/Rest (Wash, rinse, repeat)
Starting Strength
5/3/1

255 bs
225 fs
180 snatch
220 clean
210 clean jerk

This is in kg

lol I wish it was in kg

My snatch is so weak, 400lb club on back squat, 300lb club on the front squat...185lb snatch :smile:lol... :frown:) Should be in the 225-245 range.

Last edited:
How would I go about squatting every day

I squat 3x a week currently, just doing the percentages and sets, reps my coach wants

I don't know how to go about supplementing that..

I'll ask him about how to program that the next time I see him..

Last edited:
How would I go about squatting every day

I squat 3x a week currently, just doing the percentages and sets, reps my coach wants

I don't know how to go about supplementing that..

I'll ask him about how to program that the next time I see him..

you don't...

problem solved

Amel I would love to see what your coach has set for you...

You doing 3 days basic?

Yea 3 days a week, always 4 things and it's different every time. Always some kind of squat programmed though. Always snatching. And the other two varies.

Last edited:
:rofl: still on egg talk?

I usually smash 8 at a time but I got sick of eggs so I haven't eaten any in like a month. I leaned back out these two weeks. was getting kind of fat. Now it's time to hit the food hard again.

Back
Top Bottom