STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

330 clean the other day, tried to power it which I think I did, what do y'all think? Going full grip has helped a lot but still not as comfortable as 3 fingers for me yet.

That's a power clean, solid one. Get comfortable with the bar in the front rack. You "popped" that thing off like a hot potato as soon as you got up.

Can anyone in here suggest a replacement for that OXY ELITE PRO?? That stuff was the truth. Haven't had results like that in a minute.

Srs discussion/thoughts...

Crossfiter Natalie Newhart (@Crossfitnat) was tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug (Anavar).  This just prove my theory that the top elites in the world of Crossfit are juicing.  I mean juicing to the earlobes, Matt Fraiser, Rich Froning Jr, Ben Smith, Elijah Muhammad...With the exception of Bridges Josh (he looks the same if not smaller from when he first started).

As a baseball fan, feels like I've been there before. Unless they get busted, or unless they are linked you can go off assumptions if you choose. The fact is that we truly don't know.

One person getting popped, doesn't mean ****. These guys aren't even that big in person, tbh. You wouldn't look twice at them if you see them walking down the street.

Are some guys on PED's, it'll be absurd to suggest that the sport is clean, but much like baseball (...or any sport for that matter). If you didn't get busted, you deserve to skate. Dumb enough to get busted, you deserve the punishment.

Tons of weightlifters get busted on during the AO or Worlds, doesn't mean Ilya, Torokhtiy, Okulov, etc, are juicing... or are they? Don't know, they haven't been caught so they get the benefit of the doubt. Unless we go the guilty until proven innocent route.

IronMan you made a good point. There were other Crossfit athletes that was busted. Just curious what is allowed and isn't in Crossfit.

I'm basing my assumptions off the pictures and performance over the years. But you are right, innocence until other wise.

Everybody knows the juice lives in weightlifting :lol:

IronMan you made a good point. There were other Crossfit athletes that was busted. Just curious what is allowed and isn't in Crossfit.

I'm basing my assumptions off the pictures and performance over the years. But you are right, innocence until other wise.

Everybody knows the juice lives in weightlifting :lol:

yea everyone caps out somewhere.

people blasted me in here last year when I said all the legal supplements are still "performance enchancing" and was mad because they take it but its not illegal.

as I said though. until something is just 1 shot miracle strength or 1 pill then how much of it is "cheating"

you still gotta work just as hard to surpass those levels.

I hate cooking eggs but for the people that do I have a good way to cook a large amount all at once.
1. Fill a couple muffin trays with eggs in the shell.
2. Bake for 30 minutes at 325
3. Immediately toss them in ice water
Same consistency as hard boiled eggs but you can knockout a couple dozen at a time.

I buy it for the convenience. I'd rather knock down 2 cups of this in the morning and get my 50g than constantly be cooking eggs. I also hate the smell of hard boiled eggs in my house.

I buy it for the convenience. I'd rather knock down 2 cups of this in the morning and get my 50g than constantly be cooking eggs. I also hate the smell of hard boiled eggs in my house.

$78 for 2 gallons? No thanks. That's double the price of regular egg whites for some flavoring?

$78 for 2 gallons? No thanks. That's double the price of regular egg whites for some flavoring?
It's the equivalent of 28 cartons of eggs and cuts out any cook time so depending on how you value your time it's more than worth it in my opinion. I buy the flavored to drink and the unflavored to cook with.

Last edited:
It's the equivalent of 28 cartons of eggs and cuts out any cook time so depending on how you value your time it's more than worth it in my opinion. I buy the flavored to drink and the unflavored to cook with.

You can drink regular egg whites though. I understand this probably taste better if you're drinking it (realistically you could flavor your own) but I'm not paying that much.

Killed my chest yesterday... did bi/tris today... how in the world am I going to do back and shoulders tomorrow when I won't be able to feel my arms/chest

You can drink regular egg whites though. I understand this probably taste better if you're drinking it (realistically you could flavor your own) but I'm not paying that much.
They have sales all the time. This is not comparable to egg whites from the grocery store. The taste is more like your favorite protein mixed with milk. I tried it once and now always keep a couple gallons around. It's worth a try

Thats not a deal i get my eggs from costco $1.10 a dozen.
Cooking and peeling 28 cartons of eggs is not worth the cost difference to me. You're talking about trading hours of your life for $40. Like I said it's just a convenience thing for me and the taste is very good.

Last edited:
Cooking and peeling 28 cartons of eggs is not worth the cost difference to me. You're talking about trading hours of your life for $40.
takes 8 mins to boil eggs possibly 10 secs an egg to peel. If you dont have time for that what do you have time for.

Dont you smoke? By logic u should never roll another blunt again because thats archaic. Only pipes or vapors because its expensive but quick and convenient

takes 8 mins to boil eggs possibly 10 secs an egg to peel. If you dont have time for that what do you have time for.

Dont you smoke? By logic u should never roll another blunt again because thats archaic. Only pipes or vapors because its expensive but quick and convenient
We are talking about 336 eggs. I think it's a little more time consuming than a few minutes. I haven't smoked in about 9 months but when i did its shatter or wax off a nail. I know a few people that burn blunts but that's not how you get the job done lol

Back
Top Bottom