STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I've seen some Crossfit coach teaches to lead off on your toes. Terrible.

Crossfit promotes internal elbow and that external is incorrect.

I do external rotation. my anatomy feels better this way. Besides you can lock the arms better this way.

The L1 seminar trainer and I got into a heated debate about it. Smh

This is the best analogy I found about this subject. Torokhtiy even supports it. See video

]

That's horrible, then again, most strength coaches don't know how to teach certain compound movements.

There is a saying that Olympic Weightlifting Coaches have:

Give me an hour and I can teach anyone how to perform a proper power clean. Unless a football coach got to them first, then it'll take me two. :lol:

Worst cue I got, from a strength coach was on a power clean. "Deadlift the weight, when it reaches above youre knee JUMP!" Smh, facepalm, I was kid so that's what we all did. Glad I didn't blow out my knee or wreck my lower back.

It is what it is, as far the elbow rotation, it's an argument where both of you were right... or wrong depending on your perspective. The one CF teaches is more in line with Burgener and USAW. Most of the American Lifters in OTC tend to do it that way. Different countries, different techniques. Russians don't lift like the Chinese, Chinese don't lift like Americans, etc.

Then you have to factor anatomical differences, and it looks like you found something that works for you, run with it.

Leading off your toes... universally wrong.

I checked them out and they are the same price as rogue. Are these more durable than rogue?

Same price, better quality.

Adrynolyn bulk and cuts are the best preworkout I ever took. Yall need to try it and report back. My hrde was OK but took too long to kick in. Then after a week it was no effect. Noxipro I didn't feel anything.

go buy some god of rage, take one scoop and post in here if you don't get a heart attack.

There is a saying that Olympic Weightlifting Coaches have:

Give me an hour and I can teach anyone how to perform a proper power clean. Unless a football coach got to them first, then it'll take me two.
laugh.gif

Worst cue I got, from a strength coach was on a power clean. "Deadlift the weight, when it reaches above youre knee JUMP!" Smh, facepalm, I was kid so that's what we all did. Glad I didn't blow out my knee or wreck my lower back.

What in the world.... 
laugh.gif

Sad to see some strength coaches give all a bad name.... Athletes that I work with and a lot of strength coaches out there athletes got that nice form.

Okay so I been working out for almost a year and I see some difference with my body. I have gained 20 pounds and I've gotten stronger. My question is how can I begin to define my body, I been bulking up but now I really want to get cut. How many sets/reps do you guys? 

Back
Top Bottom