STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally ordered my Inzer belt after loafting for a year 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

you can't be an advocate for real food only but then say PWO is the one of the 2 things worth it. if you need energy just eat real food (per your logic)
Ok then tell me whats worth it past creatine?

I'll wait.

Do you guys cycle off creatine? I've been taking 5g for a while and I'm thinking about going off of it while cutting.

Finally ordered my Inzer belt after loafting for a year :nerd:  :lol:

Been lifting on and off for years and I still haven't bought one :rolleyes
Inzer belt and Romaleos, someday I'll splurge and cop.

Sleep is the only PWO I use

Energizes you like nuttin

Black coffee for me, though it probably has minimal effect since I drink it every day--sometimes multiple times a day.

Last edited:
@marmourjr
    A few days ago you posted some exercises for squats mobility. You do have anything for ankle mobility? 

I found some videos of the ankle mobility I do often. These helps.

First video is with a resistance band:

These are great mobility exercise for ankles:

I literally take 20 mins before my weightlifting session to do warm-ups and mobility.

@marmourjr
    A few days ago you posted some exercises for squats mobility. Do you have anything for ankle mobility? 
I found some videos of the ankle mobility I do often. These helps.

First video is with a resistance band:

These are great mobility exercise for ankles:

I literally take 20 mins before my weightlifting session to do warm-ups and mobility.

Appreciate that. 

Does anyone know of some cheap resistance bands? I looked up rogue and they're a little pricey 

Last edited:
Changing my lifestyle tomorrow. I want to get bigger 4-5 meals a day and gym begins tomorrow. Lets see how this goes. 

So finally getting back into squat after my hip flexor issues. Started leg day with that yesterday. A trainer I've been getting tips from gave me a tip of when you get into your stance, act like you're spreading the ground down the middle with your legs. And then act like you're pulling yourself to the ground like a rubber band.

Helped a lot with taking strain off the hips and activating hammies more. I was able to do 135 pretty good. Did 2 sets of 185 and then started to feel the hip flexor pain again. This trainer is gonna help me get this situated though.

But man are my legs sore. Only gonna be worst tomorrow

I found pointing my toes more straight as opposed to out a bit (following the path of your knees) lessens the pain as well. Not COMPLETELY straight but less pointed outwards.

Last edited:
Still upset no one responded to helping me out with my calf :smh:

Foul
What's wrong with it fam? :nerd:

Cramped up on me for the first time ever last week playing ball. Didn't do anything with it for 6-7 days

Went Friday morning to play ball and it started hurting again and 2nd game in as I had the ball running up the court I felt a huge pop in my calf and could barely walk on it

Was in horrible pain til about this morning. Still hurts, I just assume I can't play ball or anything too physical for a month or so

Cramped up on me for the first time ever last week playing ball. Didn't do anything with it for 6-7 days

Went Friday morning to play ball and it started hurting again and 2nd game in as I had the ball running up the court I felt a huge pop in my calf and could barely walk on it

Was in horrible pain til about this morning. Still hurts, I just assume I can't play ball or anything too physical for a month or so
Yeah it's more than a cramp. You should call your doctor to be safe.

Y'all are ridiculous. The Combat bars are good, but not as good as y'all make them out to be :lol:

They legit taste like a candy bar though :lol:

Y'all are ridiculous. The Combat bars are good, but not as good as y'all make them out to be
laugh.gif

They legit taste like a candy bar though
laugh.gif
I work in in a school and as Im eat a combat bar one of the kids go " Mr. why do you eat a candy bar every morning, thats not good for you" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom