STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Where can I get Romaleo 2 for the low? They retail for $217 CAD 
mean.gif

i would still eat a quest bar for free but if i'm spending my money on a bar, i'm buying a one bar. quest bars have been dethroned by a number of tastier options.

i would still eat a quest bar for free but if i'm spending my money on a bar, i'm buying a one bar. quest bars have been dethroned by a number of tastier options.

Like what? I know
Everyone likes combat bars which are good but I'm rather picky :lol:

one bar = oh yeah one bar
imo the best texture without needing to nuke it. the lemon cake and the peanut butter flavors are the best so far. birthday cake is pretty good if you like that flavor. i thought the cinnamon roll combat bar was kinda waxy/chewy. everyone has different taste though. i def agree that quest bars are not the best anymore.

The coach of my coach is teaching today's weightlifting class. He was teaching weightlifting to crossfit games athlete Brooke Wells just yesterday. Today should be interesting.

one bar = oh yeah one bar
imo the best texture without needing to nuke it. the lemon cake and the peanut butter flavors are the best so far. birthday cake is pretty good if you like that flavor. i thought the cinnamon roll combat bar was kinda waxy/chewy. everyone has different taste though. i def agree that quest bars are not the best anymore.

Saw those, was gonna stop at vitamin shoppe and get one

All natural..
The coach of my coach is teaching today's weightlifting class. He was teaching weightlifting to crossfit games athlete Brooke Wells just yesterday. Today should be interesting.

That's dope.

Only thing, is he teaching weightlifting the Crossfit way (lead off on your toes) or teaching it the weightlifting way?

All natural..

That's dope.

Only thing, is he teaching weightlifting the Crossfit way (lead off on your toes) or teaching it the weightlifting way?

Weightlifting way. He doesn't crossfit. I was disappointed. Idk if he's racist or not but I noticed he was giving all the white people pointers and ignoring me (asian) and another dude (latino) :rolleyes

He still helped me cuz I was listening to when he was giving other ppl pointers

Last edited:
Haha. Ima let the old dude rock cuz that's my coach's man.

Can't wait till my regular coach comes back on Wed though.

Just had a cookies & cream combat bar, threw it in the microwave for 15 seconds. The bar was a 9/10 before now it is a 10/10, washed it down with some vanilla almond milk. AMAZING!

I sound like I'm being paid by MP, but you guys know that aint true.

Just had a cookies & cream combat bar, threw it in the microwave for 15 seconds. The bar was a 9/10 before now it is a 10/10, washed it down with some vanilla almond milk. AMAZING!

Chocalate Peanut Butter Cup taste like a got damn reeses fam

Ish is ridiculous

I tried the cinnamon in the microwave, still didn't care for it

I'm just really pick and hate cinnamon flavored now. I like more chocolate stuff but I feel like they only taste good if they are 300+ calories and I ain't trying to get Meal replacement bars

Mine. No homo.

Nothing past creatine or PWO is worth it bro.

you can't be an advocate for real food only but then say PWO is the one of the 2 things worth it. if you need energy just eat real food (per your logic)

Back
Top Bottom