STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You'll never catch me doing hip thrusts b 
Them hips weak b.
laugh.gif
Only hip thrust in the bedroom papi 
nerd.gif

Not trying to be an a-hole, but say the general consensus is your feet will shrink and your shoes won't fit anymore--you're gonna let that get in the way of your fitness goals?

For what it's worth, my brother lost 80+ pounds and he wears the same shoe size. Anecdotal evidence, so it could be different for you.

All I'm saying is, if you feel you need to lose some weight, lose the weight. You can buy new Js; you can't buy a new body.

I appreciate the response. Me changing shoe size will get in the way of buying shoes not losing weight lol. I'm getting back I to the shoe game so I had to ask after I read about it. I'm just going to get shoes here and there and see what happens as I lose weight

Last edited:
happened to me too actually. i was wearing size 8 in my chuck taylors and then when i gained 3# i had to wear size 9 in flyknit racers. so weird.

Your foot can get a little smaller but the difference woudnt make you get a different size necessarily. You could probably fit shoes that were a little tight before better though, not so much lengh wise obviously. It also takes a lot of weight loss, my friend lost close to 100lbs if not more and he prefers a 9.5 to a 10 which he wore before. He could always wear 9.5 but now its more comfy.

Just hit the stairmaster torched about 600 calories..... trying to resist bulking for the rest of the spring and begin cutting...

I think I might have strained or tore my calf possibly?

First time ever 7 days ago it cramped up and laid off of it for 6-7 days

When to the gym and played ball this morning, pain started coming back and then suddenly I felt a pop in my calf and couldn't do anything

I have been applying heat the whole day, still hurts like a ***** and stiff

Anyone know what else I can do

So finally getting back into squat after my hip flexor issues. Started leg day with that yesterday. A trainer I've been getting tips from gave me a tip of when you get into your stance, act like you're spreading the ground down the middle with your legs. And then act like you're pulling yourself to the ground like a rubber band.

Helped a lot with taking strain off the hips and activating hammies more. I was able to do 135 pretty good. Did 2 sets of 185 and then started to feel the hip flexor pain again. This trainer is gonna help me get this situated though.

But man are my legs sore. Only gonna be worst tomorrow

Yeah I had legs yesterday after a week off from vacation. I'm sore as hell man. Front and back squats were the main ones.

Gym thinning out now
First of the year couldnt even get to the dumbell rack.

Fallon from fit to fat to fit is bae

I only work out for 30-55 mins at most, should I be doing more sets or something or do more exercise?. Let's say for example, chest/Tricep days, I'll do,

Bench press 4 sets, 8 reps
Dumbbell press 4 sets, 8 reps
Cable flys 4 sets, 12 rep
Machine fly or whatever that machine called
That rope pull down thing for Tricep 5 sets,10 rep

But I feel I'm not working out as much as others but then again after like 40 mins I no longer wanna be in the gym lol.

Your foot can get a little smaller but the difference woudnt make you get a different size necessarily. You could probably fit shoes that were a little tight before better though, not so much lengh wise obviously. It also takes a lot of weight loss, my friend lost close to 100lbs if not more and he prefers a 9.5 to a 10 which he wore before. He could always wear 9.5 but now its more comfy.

Cool thanks. I will just see what happens. Not too worried, but just thought I'd ask somewhere

Back
Top Bottom