STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you guys think of hip thrusts? Seems like everyone has started doing them in the past few months.

If you don't know what I'm talking bout:

15-most-important-exercises-barbell-hip-thrust.jpg

Inb4 "hip thrust your mother", etc.

What do you guys think of hip thrusts? Seems like everyone has started doing them in the past few months.

If you don't know what I'm talking bout:

15-most-important-exercises-barbell-hip-thrust.jpg

Inb4 "hip thrust your mother", etc.

I saw a chick doing these on the bench at the gym in my apartment building. There's only one bench and I needed it for chest. I asked her if I could work in with her and she ignored me, so I asked her again and she said she didn't know what that was, so I asked her if I could hop in between her sets, she ignored me. Last time I'll be asking a girl doing some dumb looking exercise if I can work in with her. She wasn't even all that but was acting like I was gassing her. Think she thought I was hitting on her or something. Any way, she looked dumb as **** doing whatever she was doing.

laugh.gif
 @ calling it dumb looking.

Great exercise for the Glutes and Hip Extension 

Last edited:
I'm just mad :lol: We only got one bench in that room and she has to use it for that exercise and sit on her phone in between sets pretending to ignore me.

People actually ignore someone thats directly talking to them? That sounds so awkward and unrealistic. Were you whispering something to her while looking at her feet?
I get if a stupid girl acts conceited, but to just ignore someone, thats just weird.

Last edited:
Will hip thrusts improve my hip fluidity? My mass is already top notch so that's not something I'm concerned about.

People actually ignore someone thats directly talking to them? That sounds so awkward and unrealistic. Were you whispering something to her while looking at her feet?
I get if a stupid girl acts conceited, but to just ignore someone, thats just weird.

I think it was just a mix of a stupid girl acting conceited and thinking that by "working in" I was trying to join her work out and/or hit on her. She seemed appalled I would even approach her. I was appalled she ignored me. I wish my girl was at the gym with me she's way finer than this chick was. I just decided to do shoulder day instead and started doing dumbbell military press in the arm press machine since the seat was upright :lol:

Last edited:

Got 3 boxes yesterterday the cookies & cream was free

CINNAMON TWIST COMBAT CRUNCH IS GOAT :wow:

Last edited:
Man I'm outchea cleaning without feet at 96kg.

Your boy getting there.
I'm so proud. Finally seeing results...

i was kinda underwhelmed by them but i know they're popular. i'll take the oh yeah one bar over those. the lemon cake flavor.

edit - just seen it says hybrid series on the bar you posted. not sure if that's the one i tried.

Last edited:
Anyone in here had experience with Autologous Bloody Injections?  This is non-invasive treatment for Patella Tendinopathy. 

I've had a tear in my patella tendon for a little while now and have had mixed results with conservative therapy (rest, eccentric rehab etc.).  So after being referred Sports Doctor he recommended an ABI injection.

The ABI injection is typically a 30min process.  They take a bit of blood from your arm (like a normal blood test) and then mix it with a bit of anesthetic and inject into the tendon with the guidance of an ultrasound to ensure the blood reaches the tear.

The objective is to cause inflammation in the tendon in the hopes that it'll repair itself.  As tendons don't have adequate blood supply like muscles do, it's a lengthy process to rehab them.  The ABI supposedly speeds this up.

I've have my first treatment 2 weeks ago and it's too early to tell if there's been an improvement because I'm not allowed to perform any high impact exercises like squats etc.  On initial diagnosis, my Doctor estimated 2-3 rounds.  

I'm 5'9 and have been fairly explosive for my basketball career, being able to throw it down well enough.

right now i am 5'5 and probably weight anywhere form 180-200 lbs. i havent weighed myself lately but last time i did a month or two ago i was between there. closer to 200 though. anyways right now i wear a shoe size of 9.5 and currently getting back in the shoe game. my feet have always been a little wide, but i dont think it was ever a problem. now that i weight a little more then i need to you can see that my shoes are wider then normal. i assume this is due to my weight.

now if i lose weight will my shoe size go down? i dont want to lose weight and my shoes to be huge. only problem i have is my feet are a little wide. they dont seem fat.

heres an example of what im talking about (picture below). i had these shoes since highschool. maybe 2009-2010. dont remember when i got these exactly, but it was in highschool and i graduated in 2011. basically i started gaining weight my senior year, but it was just the start. so the shoes still fit me back then. they fit now other then my shoes looking wider

what are your thoughts and will my shoe size go down to where my 9.5 shoes will be too big?

note that these arent tied tight. they were left tied so i slipped them on and are loose on the toungue.

now heres a random pair of shoes i got in like 2012 or 2013 for christmas where the problem is obvious.

Last edited:
You said you were 175 or whatever when you were asking people bout your damn jeans, now youre 200lbs?

Your damn feet wont shrink, your shoes will fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom