STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Need a handful more people and it's a go

Id probably be down. Haven't been super active this year but Id still join. What are the guidelines? I read $30 minimum but whats the deal? Just workout related gear and anything of the sort?

Man deadlifts are a great exercise. :lol: I know I sound slow as hell saying that because you guys have been on them. But they got me flourishing with powercleans.

Deadlifts are great. But I'd rely more on clean pulls then deadlifts to work on strength for cleans.

When it comes to strength work, I almost never see weightlifters do deads. It's always squats. Then clean pulls and snatch pulls to work on being explosive with your second pull.

Last edited:
^ ditto. Lots of block work. I stay doing deficit pulls on a 25kg plate. Also I do GHD sit-ups everyday.

finished the CT fletcher Movie

50% you've seen on youtube, the other 50% was sort of about his family stuff in his personal life about his parents you didnt know. Was crazy sad a few points in there. you really pull for the dude. and to see how many people he's touched.

I average about 6 hours of sleep a night. Bed around 11 up at 5 each day for work. I can't even sleep 10 hours on the weekend when i have the time. I am terrible at sleeping

The worst feeling is when you wake up refreshed and you're like naaaaah I could sleep for another 30-40 minutes and you wake up that 2nd time feeling like ish

I woke up at 4am smh. I was dreaming of working out with Mayweather at my box. He was bench pressing 425. I was so stunned it woke me up.

Since so many of you guys love to deadlift, I have a challenge:

For time.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...1 reps each rounds of

Deadlift (225 lbs)
Push ups
Burpees over barbell

My time 11:45

The worst feeling is when you wake up refreshed and you're like naaaaah I could sleep for another 30-40 minutes and you wake up that 2nd time feeling like ish

Repped. :lol:

I sometimes wanna do early AM workouts and I wakeup a good hour or so before the time I need to go, I feel great then I try to sneak a few more minutes in, oversleep or wake up at the intended time and then its a wrap. :lol:

I woke up at 4am smh. I was dreaming of working out with Mayweather at my box. He was bench pressing 425. I was so stunned it woke me up.

Since so many of you guys love to deadlift, I have a challenge:

For time.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...1 reps each rounds of

Deadlift (225 lbs)
Push ups
Burpees over barbell

My time 11:45
You wont fool us with your CROSSFIT trickery challenge in here

Went swimming today. Did 20 laps. I cheated wearing flippers but honestly it kept me calm instead of just fluttering around as usual.

Yeah no one joined
laugh.gif

Oh well... if I get any one of yall in the normal SS thread I'm gonna hook it fat
Get me bro

Deadlifts are great. But I'd rely more on clean pulls then deadlifts to work on strength for cleans.

When it comes to strength work, I almost never see weightlifters do deads. It's always squats. Then clean pulls and snatch pulls to work on being explosive with your second pull.

I squat too but my gym doesn't have blocks. It's ok I'm not competing or anything. I just like power cleans because I used to be so bad at them I wanted to get good and just kept on doing them.

I'll always try different workouts but I always seem to go back to a 5x5. I just see my best gains and I'm always a big fan of having a standardized progression plan 

$10 off 20 at GNC bros. I'm pretty sure you don't need a gold card but don't quote me on that. Just show the coupon on your phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom