STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

SAME PEOPLE CRYING BIOSCIENCE USED TO EAT 5-7 MEALS TOO

ACTING LIKE THEY WAS THEIR FOR THE INCEPTION OF IIFYM

STOP LION 

Lol I know I used to eat every 2 hours on the dot, damn alarm set on the phone and all. Even ate the chicken and rice/tilapia and broccoli and other meals cold if I didn't get to a microwave. So much wrong with that lifestyle mentally.

Now I know better lol b

5-7 small meals 
laugh.gif

Man I fast/fasted for 18-20 hours eat for 4-6 get my calories in. Whether they be Wingstop, or grilled chicken, pure weight loss is calories in calories out.

If you're worried about physique, then just count the other macros as well.

No need to kill yourself eating rice, brocolli, chicken, tiliapia, etc. Eat whatever you want, just count the macros. 

Lol I know I used to eat every 2 hours on the dot, damn alarm set on the phone and all. Even ate the chicken and rice/tilapia and broccoli and other meals cold if I didn't get to a microwave. So much wrong with that lifestyle mentally
Ju did you stop when you stopped competition or did u adapt a different mind set even while competing?

I think it also depends on the body stile youre going for. .

Last edited:
Don't want to make a new thread(s) but, any good deals on tupperware? And what earphones are you guys using? In need of some durable ones for the gym and work.

Don't want to make a new thread(s) but, any good deals on tupperware? And what earphones are you guys using? In need of some durable ones for the gym and work.

Check the outlets (or WalMart) for tupperware...also, I've been using Skullcandy Chops for the longest time. Love these for the gym/running.

Some of yall making it seem like 5-7 is worthless. ...

Its still worth it for many and if you can.

I still personally prefer chicken breast over something less "clean" especially for yall iifym dudes. Id rather have a cup of rice pb or almonds and a piece of chicken rather than a kitkat bar.

I understand eat what you want whem you want but i likre eating my chicken

Ju did you stop when you stopped competition or did u adapt a different mind set even while competing?

I think it also depends on the body stile youre going for. .
I stopped after competing but it was because of how it drained me while competing. I'm more against the "clean eating then guilt binge eating then killing yourself to makeup for it" lifestyle then the 5-7 meals but often they go hand in hand.

some of y'all care too much about what other people eat and what others think about what you eat

Some of yall making it seem like 5-7 is worthless. ...

Its still worth it for many and if you can.

I still personally prefer chicken breast over something less "clean" especially for yall iifym dudes. Id rather have a cup of rice pb or almonds and a piece of chicken rather than a kitkat bar.

I understand eat what you want whem you want but i likre eating my chicken
Is there a difference if I get the same amount of calories and macros in 3 meals versus 5-7?

Is there a difference if I get the same amount of calories and macros in 3 meals versus 5-7?

No.

Do y'all even science?

Regardless if your goal is to gain or lose weight, the two most important fact are:

Total calories and macros...

Meal timing and meal frequency are way farther down the list of importance.

Last edited:
I mean..... depends not all food is constructed the same thats a broad statement.
Its like saying what i put in my mouth is all the same is like saying my 20 grams of carbs in rice is the same as 20 in a candy bar

Last edited:
No.

Do y'all even science?

Regardless if your goal is to gain or lose weight, the two most important fact are:

Total calories and macros...

Meal timing and meal frequency are way farther down the list of importance.

So I can have a heavy workout and not eat til 5 hours later cause total calories matter the most?

Meal frequency is very important...

So I can have a heavy workout and not eat til 5 hours later cause total calories matter the most?

Meal frequency is very important...
Not as important as daily total calories and macros.

ot saying timing and frequency aren't important though, just listen to people talk science who know what they're talking about 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom