STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You were in DR? 
laugh.gif

I peeped the video. Both him and Cj are beasts. Like his form way better than CJ. I just do not know how Cj lifts so much lifting the way he does lol

I've been thinking about trying 10 hours of sleep per night.

i wish i could. i mean i am able to, i just always find stuff to do to keep me awake. JJ Watt sleeps 10 hours a day.

I should sleep at least 8. but i like being awake lol

I like being awake also. Its 4 am now and all i can think about is starting work and getting my work out in. And im hella more productive in the morning when i wake up at this time. My rooms never been cleaner.
Ive never gotten more work done til now.
I get in great morning cardio

Has anyone watched the CT fletcher documentary.
I personally like this dudes story. so uplifting.

We were talking about gym partners couple of pages ago.
ran in to a dude friday night, who has a similar story and build as me. and just happens to have the same schedule as I do work out time wise... think im ready for a partner again now that my shoulder is feeling a bit better and I can actually do pushing movements.

Last edited:
Def want to check the CT Fletecher doc. I know a little of his back story. And he always brings the lulz yellin at people in the gym

About 3/4th the way through soccer season and am walking around at 179-180. Can't wait until the winter when i can try to get back up to 190lbs and chase the 405 squat and 495 dead (still at 365 and 455)

So I definitely wasn't focusing as much on diet as I needed to. Figured I'd post some things that've helped me recently with pre-cooking.

these cases were like $55 shipped bu they really have come in handy.
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/38-...ogleShopping&gclid=CIqdia6dhMkCFVUlgQodvbEIqA

I definitely recommend going 3-5 small meals throughout the day to boost you metabolism. I'd been working out for months and wasn't seeing results until recently using myfitnesspal (sparingly) and just per-cooking all week. Here's a few meals I've been making. Definitely be careful with the portions, the first week I went too small and lost a little water weight and muscle and was sick... if anyone's interested in recipes let me know. peace

Last edited:
So, I tried Quest bars for the first time. Bruh, the White Chocolate Raspberry is BOMB. 
pimp.gif

I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter, Double Chocolate Chunk, and Chocolate Brownie ones as well. Those tasted like typical protein bars, but the White Chocolate Raspberry>>>>>>>>>

i like the banana nut muffin and pb&j. even better though, was the chopped steak the kitchen made for my lunch at work. took a nap at my desk afterwards instead of lifting.

Not lifting, but lifting related.

dan blizterian smashed ryan DeLuca (former bb.com ceo) gf in his Gucci flip flops

:smh:

had a tough week this week due to the death of my grandmother.

took the whole week off.

tomorrow I'm back again. 

Motivate me bros! 

Anyone in here on a 4500 calorie per day meal plan?
I need to get focused for these gains.

Didn't plan it really. Just tracked and hit 4500+ for two months straight. I put 40# on. Not all muscle of course but I was a twig so it wasn't hard.

First week will be hard until you're used to eating that much. Then you will be a beast and be able to rack up 6k if you feel like it. I keep it chill at like 4 now but I'm constantly hungry. It is def a double edged sword, it's hard to go back once you're used to it.

Last edited:
Didn't plan it really. Just tracked and hit 4500+ for two months straight. I put 40# on. Not all muscle of course but I was a twig so it wasn't hard.

First week will be hard until you're used to eating that much. Then you will be a beast and be able to rack up 6k if you feel like it. I keep it chill at like 4 now but I'm constantly hungry. It is def a double edged sword, it's hard to go back once you're used to it.

Which meal plan are you on?
Im trying to see how to set up these meals.

Last edited:
I'm a cook so I use that to my advantage... Free food, I don't plan it though. I just eat what I want and lots of it. 75% healthy. Not above a frozen pizza or anything. :lol:

Rice is your friend. Big boss said he eats like two rice dishes a day. I do the same. Don't go ham on the beef or you won't **** and don't forget to eat some salads. :lol:

I forgot eggs. Eggs man eggs! Scramble em up with a huge handful of arugula. :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm a cook so I use that to my advantage... Free food, I don't plan it though. I just eat what I want and lots of it. 75% healthy. Not above a frozen pizza or anything. :lol:

Rice is your friend. Big boss said he eats like two rice dishes a day. I do the same. Don't go ham on the beef or you won't **** and don't forget to eat some salads. :lol:

I forgot eggs. Eggs man eggs! Scramble em up with a huge handful of arugula. :pimp:

Luck you I wish I was a chef at times. I want my meals to be TASTY and healthy. I need to slow down on the beef now. In Texas we bbq everything. Whats a good estimate of how much should I be looking to spend weekly ?

I don't know man. My view is so skewed. I get it all wholesale and by the case.

If I were you I'd learn to make a bunch of good rice dishes like curry and stuff with chicken for the protein. That will get you on bulk mode quick and chicken is cheap.

Back
Top Bottom